search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Diet Coke Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 38 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

> > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one with the girl whose skating on rollerblades with the blonde hair and shes wearing a sparkly top aswell. Thanks!>
# 2 18 years ago

> > > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one with the guy getting dressed in his apartment home, there are bubbles everywhere and he is dancing... he is drinking diet coke though!!! its sort of new... but its a great song!! thanks
# 3 18 years ago

> > > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one with that guy on the gray suit dancing in his apartment, I think that in some part of the song it says "I like the way you move" is that the name of the song? But who sings this song? or what's the real name?
# 4 18 years ago

> > > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one with the girl whose skating on rollerblades with the blonde hair and shes wearing a sparkly top aswell. Thanks!>
# 5 17 years ago

> > > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one with the girl whose skating on rollerblades with the blonde hair and shes wearing a sparkly top aswell. Thanks!>
# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

"Starry-eyed Surprise" is for the roller skate Diet Coke commerical

"I like the way" is for the Loft Diet Coke commerical

But I want to know the actor in that commerical. He is hot!
# 8 18 years ago

Graham
'Starry Eyed Surprise' by Paul Paul Oakenfold. Track 8 from the album 'Bunkka'.
# 9 18 years ago

If you have the answer for this track please forward to me.
Thanks
# 10 18 years ago

Bodyrockers - I like the way
# 11 18 years ago

> > > > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one with that guy on the gray suit dancing in his apartment, I think that in some part of the song it says "I like the way you move" is that the name of the song? But who sings this song? or what's the real name?
>
# 12 18 years ago

> > > > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one with that guy on the gray suit dancing in his apartment, I think that in some part of the song it says "I like the way you move" is that the name of the song? But who sings this song? or what's the real name?
>
# 13 18 years ago

The name of the song is "I like the way" by BodyRockers

>
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

The Loft commercial uses I LIKE THE WAY YOU Move by the Body Rockers. The skating one is an Oakenfeld track called STARRY EYE SUPRISE

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 38 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread