search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

New Heineken Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
# 2 17 years ago

I also want to know this song...I can't find it anywhere. Someone please email me with the answer.
# 3 17 years ago

I believe that it is the Pusscat Dolls' "Don't Cha"

> I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
>
# 4 17 years ago

> I also want to know this song...I can't find it anywhere. Someone please email me with the answer.
>
# 5 17 years ago

> I believe that it is the Pusscat Dolls' "Don't Cha"
>
> > I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
> >
>
# 6 17 years ago

Yeah that song is solid. I havent been able to track it down either, unfortunately. Please let me know if you have any success as will I.

> I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
>
# 7 17 years ago

>
# 8 17 years ago

No, it isn't.

> > I believe that it is the Pusscat Dolls' "Don't Cha"
> >
> > > I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
> > >
> >
>
# 9 17 years ago

NO, it's Chromeo's "You're so gangsta." It's on myspace.

> >
> > > I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
> > >
> >
>
# 10 17 years ago

I want to know where I can just get a copy of this commercial.
>
# 11 17 years ago

andrew
no! wrong commercial. i know EXACTLY what song youre talking about, its called 'youre so gangsta' by chromeo. its an excellent song by an excellent band.
# 12 17 years ago

>
# 13 17 years ago

>
# 14 17 years ago

>
# 15 17 years ago

I can't tell you the right song but it's not the girl thingycat Dolls song. That's from the Heineken Light commercial

> >
> > >
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread