Clipland Forum TV Commercials

New Heineken Commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 30 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

> >

does anyone know the name of the model

I believe that it is the Pusscat Dolls' "Don't Cha"
> >
> > > I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
> > >
> >
>
# 17 17 years ago

"Don't cha" is on a different commercial. Why can't I find the name of this song? Someone has to know!

> > I believe that it is the Pusscat Dolls' "Don't Cha"
> >
> > > I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
> > >
> >
>
# 18 17 years ago

Actually, the song is "You're so Gangsta" by Chromeo

> >
> > >
> >
>
# 19 16 years ago

kt
the song is not the girl thingy cat dolls. the song is "your so gangsta" by Chromeo. i love the song and asked Heineken USA themselves for the answer.
# 20 16 years ago

I've been loking all afternoon for that same darn song. It is not girl thingycat Dolls. Probably different commercial. This is the one where the chick "hustles" the dude who buys her a drink, by promptly leaving with her Heineken and bringing it to her brother & friend. It is a techno kind of song. There's some kind of vocoder or something, so you can't tell what the lyric is either. If you have any luck, let me know.
# 21 17 years ago

wtf
> I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
>
# 22 17 years ago

omfg
> > I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
> >
>

memee too hlep megdi
# 23 17 years ago

That is definitely not the right song.

> >
> > >
> >
>
# 24 17 years ago

> I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
>

Chromeo is the artist. Song title "You're So Gangsta" or "So Gangsta"
# 25 17 years ago

NO SIR. IS "You Are So Gansta" by CHROME on album called "She Is On Control"
I LOVE THAT GIRL ANYBODY HAVE PHOTOS????
# 26 17 years ago

> ya the song is called youre so gangsta by chromeo
# 27 16 years ago

Eli
No it is "Your So Gangsta" by Chromeo

> I believe that it is the Pusscat Dolls' "Don't Cha"
>
> > I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where the guy buys the girl a beer, and as he is about to talk to her she walks away and gives the beer to her brother playing pool with his buddy. Then his friend says, man I love your sister. and the guy is like, yeh, uh what?. Well the song in that commercial, that is what I am looking for. Any help?!
> >

> It is "Your So Gangsta" by Chromeo- awesome song
# 28 17 years ago

>
# 29 16 years ago

> I want to know the song that is playing at the end of the New heineken commercial where a car is crushed between two walls and the is done the new neineken can>
# 30 16 years ago

>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 30 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

30 posts in this thread