search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Jaguar "Gorgeous" Commercial Music

(Messages 16 to 25 of 25 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

The advert music is a song called 'Two Rocks And A Cup Of Water' by a band called 'Massive Attack'.
go to the HMV website and you can listen to a 30 second sample of the song. Hope this helps.
Mark

> Hello
>
> Does anyone know who does the instrumental music in the New Jaguar "Gorgeous" Car Commercial/Short Film??? Please let me know if you have any idea.
>
> Thanks
> Jeff
# 17 18 years ago

Oh my goodness i absolutly love that advert! its my favourite out of all the car adverts!
if anyone nos how to download the advert please tell me!! love elly
# 18 18 years ago

FALSE. I submit the following:
MASSIVE ATTACK, TWO ROCKS AND A CUP OF WATER 2006

If you really have contacts they must be the janitor and receptionist.

> Hi Jeff,
> My contact at the NY headquarters of EURO RSCG, the ad agency who developed the Gorgeous campaign for Jaguar, gave me this production info:
>
> Director: Michel Compte
> Backing track composers: 1.6 Limited (there are just 2 guys in this group)
> Track recording location: Bristol, England
>
> 1.6 Limited didnt' even name the track. They composed it specifically for the Jaguar campaign.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
>
>
> > Hello
> >
> > Does anyone know who does the instrumental music in the New Jaguar "Gorgeous" Car Commercial/Short Film??? Please let me know if you have any idea.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Jeff
>
# 19 18 years ago

> Hi Jeff,
> My contact at the NY headquarters of EURO RSCG, the ad agency who developed the Gorgeous campaign for Jaguar, gave me this production info:
>
>
> 1.6 Limited didnt' even name the track. They composed it specifically for the Jaguar campaign.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
>
>
> > Hello
> >
> > Does anyone know who does the instrumental music in the New Jaguar "Gorgeous" Car Commercial/Short Film??? Please let me know if you have any idea.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Jeff
>
# 20 18 years ago

> Hi Jeff,
>
>
>
> Hope this helps.
>
>
>
> > Hello
> >
> >
> > Thanks
> > Jeff
>
# 21 17 years ago

Jeff that band you are looking for is Sthingy, they did the song "I Turn My Camera On" for the gorgeous. So much for that inside information, though you could betaking about Options or Wants, both of those are sythic.
# 22 17 years ago

Jeff,

The music is Massive Attack's "Two Rocks And A Cup Of Water."

[Gorgeous]
# 23 17 years ago

> Jeff,
>
> The music is Two Rocks And A Cup Of Water by Massive Attack.
>
> [Gorgeous]
# 24 17 years ago

> > Hello
> >
> >
> > Thanks
> > Jeff

Willem Dafoe...WTF? 'Two Rocks and a Cup of Water' by Massive Attack, from the original motion picture soundtrack 'Unleashed'...Lovely isn't it?

http://www.ifmusic.co.uk/catalog/media/MassiveAttack-TwoRocksAndACupOfWater.mp3

>
>
# 25 17 years ago

could you help me. i am looking for a commercial made by jaguar. it is an old one. but i am looking for the song that was played during the commercial.
(Messages 16 to 25 of 25 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

25 posts in this thread