search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Jaguar "Gorgeous" Commercial Music

(Messages 1 to 15 of 25 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hello

Does anyone know who does the instrumental music in the New Jaguar "Gorgeous" Car Commercial/Short Film??? Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks
Jeff
# 2 18 years ago

> Hello
>
> Does anyone know who does the instrumental music in the New Jaguar "Gorgeous" Car Commercial/Short Film??? Please let me know if you have any idea.
>
> Thanks
> Jeff

Jeff, I want that song also. There are few songs in life that capture so much. Please let me know if you find it!

Dayton Egloff
# 3 18 years ago

Hey guys,

It's by the group "Ratatat". It's on their self-titled album, track 6 "Bustelo". YOu should check out the album, really good stuff.
# 4 18 years ago

ClownsRus
> Hello
>
> Does anyone know who does the instrumental music in the New Jaguar "Gorgeous" Car Commercial/Short Film??? Please let me know if you have any idea.
>
> Thanks
> Jeff

Willem Dafoe
# 5 18 years ago

Hi Jeff,
My contact at the NY headquarters of EURO RSCG, the ad agency who developed the Gorgeous campaign for Jaguar, gave me this production info:

Director: Michel Compte
Backing track composers: 1.6 Limited (there are just 2 guys in this group)
Track recording location: Bristol, England

1.6 Limited didnt' even name the track. They composed it specifically for the Jaguar campaign.

Hope this helps.

> Hello
>
>
> Thanks
> Jeff
# 6 18 years ago

> > Hello
> >
> > Does anyone know who does the instrumental music in the New Jaguar "Gorgeous" Car Commercial/Short Film??? Please let me know if you have any idea.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Jeff
>
> Jeff, I want that song also. There are few songs in life that capture so much. Please let me know if you find it!
>
> Dayton Egloff

Hey guys! I would like to know the name of that song too. Arent they playing it as a Christmast song in XFM 103? I was listening at work and somebody told me that it was the song from the Jaguar ad. let me if you find out, thanks
# 7 18 years ago

> > Hello
> >
> > Does anyone know who does the instrumental music in the New Jaguar "Gorgeous" Car Commercial/Short Film??? Please let me know if you have any idea.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Jeff
>
> Jeff, I want that song also. There are few songs in life that capture so much. Please let me know if you find it!
>
> Dayton Egloff

The song is "two rocks and a cup of water" by massive attack
# 8 18 years ago

> Hey guys,
>
> It's by the group "Ratatat". It's on their self-titled album, track 6 "Bustelo". YOu should check out the album, really good stuff.
>
where can i get the tv advert off the net???? can not for the life of me!!! find it any where.
# 9 18 years ago

Not sure about the album and on itunes Bustelo doesnt appear to be the same tune as the ad! Please will you confirm. Also try this for the ad, Shaun.

http://www.prefergorgeous.com/home.asp?langID=en&ts=1190620
# 10 18 years ago

> > Hey guys,
> >
> > It's by the group "Ratatat". It's on their self-titled album, track 6 "Bustelo". YOu should check out the album, really good stuff.
> >
> where can i get the tv advert off the net???? can not for the life of me!!! find it any where.
# 11 18 years ago

> > > Hey guys,
> > >
> > > It's by the group "Ratatat". It's on their self-titled album, track 6 "Bustelo". YOu should check out the album, really good stuff.
> > >
> > where can i get the tv advert off the net???? can not for the life of me!!! find it any where.
>
# 12 18 years ago

> Hello
>
>
> Thanks
> Darren
# 13 18 years ago

here you go

http://www.prefergorgeous.com/home.asp?langID=en&ts=1260607

> > Hey guys,
> >
> > It's by the group "Ratatat". It's on their self-titled album, track 6 "Bustelo". YOu should check out the album, really good stuff.
> >
> where can i get the tv advert off the net???? can not for the life of me!!! find it any where.
# 14 18 years ago

Ad on the net
http://www.prefergorgeous.com/home.asp?langID=en&ts=1260607
# 15 18 years ago

The advert music is a song called 'Two Rocks And A Cup Of Water' by a band called 'Massive Attack'.
go to the HMV website and you can listen to a 30 second sample of the song. Hope this helps.
Mark
(Messages 1 to 15 of 25 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread