search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

email hillary duff

(Messages 31 to 45 of 50 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

Hi I like your music alot i have all your posters! and c.ds and books!

Caitlyn
P.S
# 32 18 years ago

> > Hillary, I am like your bigest fan. i love all your C.Ds i recon your the best singer in the world. at the moment i am working on a song called Help me but i need some help with the verses! i was thinking Maybe you could help me. please email me back if you are intrested in helping me!
Yours sincerley
Bianca Williams
# 33 18 years ago

> > > Hillary, I am like your bigest fan. i love all your C.Ds i recon your the best singer in the world. at the moment i am working on a song called Help me but i need some help with the verses! i was thinking Maybe you could help me. please email me back if you are intrested in helping me!
> Yours sincerley
> Bianca Williams
# 34 18 years ago

> Hillary, I am finally turning 14 and well....... I wanted to know if you would come to my birthday party so I can meet ny fav. Disney character since I was little. Please come I know its a big favor to ask such a famous star, but even if you show up for 5 minutes it can change my whole life. My party is on April 29,2006(this saturday) from 4-9 p.m I live in Bigfoot, TX. and my zip code is 78005. please, please, please come so I can make even this one birthday I will never forget.
# 35 18 years ago

> Hillary, I am finally turning 14 and well....... I wanted to know if you would come to my birthday party so I can meet ny fav. Disney character since I was little. Please come I know its a big favor to ask such a famous star, but even if you show up for 5 minutes it can change my whole life. My party is on April 29,2006(this saturday) from 4-9 p.m I live in Bigfoot, TX. and my zip code is 78005. please, please, please come so I can make even this one birthday I will never forget.
# 36 18 years ago

# 37 17 years ago

Hi Hillary ,

You are so cool i am a big fan of you....
My room is full of your images..
bye
# 38 17 years ago

HI Hillary its Bella here to e-mail u, and how did u get 2 be in Cheaper by the dozon.Wots its like to meet Mad Micheal Murry?
Lov Bella
# 39 17 years ago

> Hillary I love you!!!
# 40 17 years ago

> Hi Hillary ,
>
> You are so cool i am a big fan of you....
> My room is full of your images..
> bye ps my sister come to see you at the consert at brightion centre
plz email me back so we can tarlk hillary
# 41 17 years ago

> > Hillary I love you!!!
> pllz give ur email add
# 42 17 years ago

hallo please send me five photos+autographshillary duff my address:
MARTIN ADÁMEK
HUSOVA 654
BENEŠOV U PRAHY
256 01
CZECH REPUBLIC

THANG YOU
# 43 17 years ago

hey Hil, hannah is going 2 your concert in halifax & she cant whait 4 sat. (the concert lol)! so r u going to be doing anymore movies soon(we hope so)

your greastest fan hannah
# 44 17 years ago

> Hi Hillary ,
>
> You are so cool i am a big fan of you....
> My room is full of your images..
> hillary..do u have messenger-msn or email alone ?
your biggest fan,
ida-h_duff2
P.S im in your fan club
# 45 16 years ago

> > hillary i used to love you. you were my idol but now you and your songs have changed i mean have you seen "with love" video you were kissing someone you didnt know and encouraging young kids to practically strip to nothing. i used to love you but i guess times change dont they?
your used to be fan
>
(Messages 31 to 45 of 50 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread