search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

MARSHALL MATHERS TALK [EMINEM]

(Messages 31 to 45 of 100 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

phil kenyon
> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
> hi phil kenyon

# 32 19 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
o yeah???

# 33 19 years ago

i forgot my name... lol
yes sure....
# 34 19 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
> Hi am courtney
willyou e mail me back
im 10 years old
i loveallyour stuf
will you start E mailing
me and writting me
can I meet you and your daters

well I have to go
bye
# 35 19 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
>
so how do i get to talk to my real slim shady
# 36 19 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
>
MARSHALL JUST KEEP BEING YOU.

LAUREN
# 37 19 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
> hi
# 38 19 years ago

ememiem u are the best rapper ever made man u can blow out others. I hope u and 50 make a hit togather that would be so SWEET!! anyway i have alot of ur cloths and stuff. ur my hero man tell 50 hes awsome too. And tell haley if u get a chane i said hi i am listing to moking bird right i have all ur cds you #1 Slim shadey is #1
>
# 39 19 years ago

ememiem u are the best rapper ever made man u can blow out others. I hope u and 50 make a hit togather that would be so SWEET!! anyway i have alot of ur cloths and stuff. ur my hero man tell 50 hes awsome too. And tell haley if u get a chane i said hi i am listing to moking bird right i have all ur cds you #1 Slim shadey is #1
>
# 40 19 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
> hi what up
# 41 19 years ago

Eminem yur the best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay as a rapper for ever. Mockingbird is the best song ever. Where do u live?

# 42 19 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
>
cool
# 43 19 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
> hey wats going on? me nothing much. i have tried and tried to get a hold of you at shady golith i have the number to where u work but the ppl that work there say u r never in if u dont belive me i will tell u the # it is 1~212~324~2410 and for y extension 300 u see but i can never get a hold of u but any way i love u lots holla back loni
# 44 19 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
>
# 45 19 years ago

treyu

(Messages 31 to 45 of 100 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread