search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

MARSHALL MATHERS TALK [EMINEM]

(Messages 16 to 30 of 100 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 22 years ago

hailey
i,m your coolest friend

# 17 22 years ago

luke turner
> I AM MARSHALL MATHERSim your biggestb fan get back in touch

# 18 21 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
i am in love with u

# 19 21 years ago

> : I AM MARSHALL MATH

# 20 21 years ago

Hi marshal My name is haley i am 13 years old. I really like your music. I really love you alot. I am writtiing this emai cuz i thougth mayb you would write back. I am going throw alot of what you were when you were a kid. I can't talk to my mom and when i do she just yells at me and when i am talking to her and i think she is hearing me she isn't. My dad us hardly even home i never get to see him.I always help other ppl out with there problems and i thought you could mayb help me out. I know you are really buzie but some times i wish i could go back in time and do things over cuz my mom calls me dumb ugly and a lot of things I just look myself in my room and cry. I have two sisters. Sami is the youngest and Niki is the oldest Sami is 10 and Niki is 20. Niki has a child named chloe and my mom is always talkin about her my little sister is the baby and i feel like I am in the middle all the time if you write me back or call me i will love it so much thank you fro listing to me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON AND A GREAT DAD. My Number is 12198723651 thank you bye

# 21 21 years ago

> Hi marshal My name is haley i am 13 years old. I really like your music. I really love you alot. I am writtiing this emai cuz i thougth mayb you would write back. I am going throw alot of what you were when you were a kid. I can't talk to my mom and when i do she just yells at me and when i am talking to her and i think she is hearing me she isn't. My dad us hardly even home i never get to see him.I always help other ppl out with there problems and i thought you could mayb help me out. I know you are really buzie but some times i wish i could go back in time and do things over cuz my mom calls me dumb ugly and a lot of things I just look myself in my room and cry. I have two sisters. Sami is the youngest and Niki is the oldest Sami is 10 and Niki is 20. Niki has a child named chloe and my mom is always talkin about her my little sister is the baby and i feel like I am in the middle all the time if you write me back or call me i will love it so much thank you fro listing to me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON AND A GREAT DAD. My Number is thank you bye

# 22 20 years ago

> > : I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
> hi how are you
>
# 23 20 years ago

> > > : how are you Marshall
> >
>
# 24 19 years ago

Des
looking for that trance/club song that was played when that big buff black dude started dancing with them light sticks? can you help me with the name? ....... yeah can someone answer this....... if you dont know then just shut up.....
# 25 19 years ago

hey,
I'm your biggest fan!..Did you really go to the Phish concert cuz i live right near there..Me, my sis, and her friend chaced limo's cuz we thought it was you..but it wasn't..well wright back.

Josh
# 26 19 years ago

> > > : I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
> > hi how are you
> >
>
# 27 19 years ago

> hi!!!
> Oh'I simply love eminem. To me he's the king of rap music and he is very funny. His songs are revolutionary and make us think about our lives. Congradilations, eminem!
> ohh,i really love him too,and britney too.
> so tell me what song you love to here when you relax and when your not in taping just in your place?
# 28 19 years ago

> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
> Marshall please be mine I'll take care of however you need for me to. I'm also good with kids. I have two kids myself Lillie and Anthony.
# 29 19 years ago

who is this really......like when peolpe write this im sure there not really qriting marshel r they id like to no for sure....so i dont feel stupid....
# 30 19 years ago

phili kenyon the real phil kenyo
> I AM MARSHALL MATHERS
> i would like to talk

(Messages 16 to 30 of 100 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread