search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

omg i love hilary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 49 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

omg i think hillary duff is amazin i love her show lizzie mcguire ive seen them all and ive seen all her films just bin to see the perfect man and i think its cool
# 17 18 years ago

>Hilary i just wanted 2 tell u about ur new smile .... i cant believe wut da hell u were thinking u already very beautiful .. how could u just redo ur teeth like that ... its unbelievable .. just b/c stars have $$$$$ da big bucks they think that they can do anything ... ur lips were fine.. ur teeth were fine.. how could u get anything redone ... ur perfect in God's eyes just da way u are u... u don't havta change ur self... my opinion ur already beautiful...well 2 tell u da truth... i dont rele like u i think ur a bad singer & actor ... but for u 2 do sometin like this its unbelievable ur fine... y exchange ur born look of humanity just 4 media & da stero type... u dont need 2 .... u've rele broken my heart
# 18 18 years ago

me
snufflesofarrell@hotmail.com
# 19 18 years ago

Hey Jessica,
Im Ashley and i am also inlove with her. She is the best!!!I also have everything she has. But i also really want to email her and i do not know how sorry But email back so we can talk
# 20 18 years ago

Ashley
> plese help me e-mail hilary duff i have everything of her like her blanket all of her c.ds her shoes her posters i don't even have enogh room to put more posters up because i have so many pictures and i also have her backpack and lunchbox and school folders. so plese could someone help me e-mail hilary duff?
# 21 18 years ago

dear hilary
you are amazing to me fav movie raise you're voice that is.............when my mum got it for me i watched it every day you're the best in the world iam only 11 but you're my IDAL
# 22 18 years ago

> dear hilary
> you are amazing to me fav movie raise you're voice that is.............when my mum got it for me i watched it every day you're the best in the world iam only 11 but you're my IDAL

from you're best friend jessica

# 23 18 years ago

danny
> plese help me e-mail hilary duff i have everything of her like her blanket all of her c.ds her shoes her posters i don't even have enogh room to put more posters up because i have so many pictures and i also have her backpack and lunchbox and school folders. so plese could someone help me e-mail hilary duff?
# 24 18 years ago

> > plese help me e-mail hilary duff i have everything of her like her blanket all of her c.ds her shoes her posters i don't even have enogh room to put more posters up because i have so many pictures and i also have her backpack and lunchbox and school folders. so plese could someone help me e-mail hilary duff?
>
# 25 18 years ago

Dear Hilary,
I'm not your biggest fan but I'm a fan! isn't it annoying having heaps of websites revealing your personal information? Your a great actress and singer :) last question! are you a Christain and believe and follow Gods word like me?
loving you
Catherine
# 26 18 years ago

> > plese help me e-mail hilary duff i have everything of her like her blanket all of her c.ds her shoes her posters i don't even have enogh room to put more posters up because i have so many pictures and i also have her backpack and lunchbox and school folders. so plese could someone help me e-mail hilary duff?
>
# 27 18 years ago

# 28 18 years ago

Katie is my cousin and we are making a music video.it is about your song wake up.if you tell us your adress we will send it to you when we are finished making it.

# 29 18 years ago

# 30 18 years ago

> dearhiaryiloveyour music and your so prteey your cloes are so cueit ohyanumis
> 9900882 love mary

(Messages 16 to 30 of 49 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread