search user
Clipland Forum Other

i want hilary duff's e-mail address

(Messages 1 to 15 of 94 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

ppl tell me hilary duff's e-mail addressplz i need to talk to her
# 2 18 years ago

hilary duff my name is james my email address is jamesmtnd@yahoo.co.uk say hy to your haley duff email me back pleaseeeeee
# 3 18 years ago

> hilary duff my name is james my email address is jamesmtnd@yahoo.co.uk say hy to your haley duff email me back pleaseeeeee
# 4 18 years ago

can i have her email adress please???? i want to be her best friend??? (your probebly thinking so would everyone else) , BUT! no i think this is different ive dreamed of just being able to see her or talk to her, or anything at all, but i can't i wished i could at least have her email adress from you guys????? please????? i prosmise i wont even think about giveing it away, not even to my bestest friend, i promise, promise, promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please????
love laura.
# 5 18 years ago

> ppl tell me hilary duff's e-mail addressplz i need to talk to her
# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

> can i have her email adress please???? i want to be her best friend??? (your probebly thinking so would everyone else) , BUT! no i think this is different ive dreamed of just being able to see her or talk to her, or anything at all, but i can't i wished i could at least have her email adress from you guys????? please????? i prosmise i wont even think about giveing it away, not even to my bestest friend, i promise, promise, promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> please????
> love laura.
# 10 18 years ago

Hey Hilary

I love you your so pretty and your a great actress and singer I can't wait to get your latest C.D MOST WANTED it looks good I love the new video for Wake Up.
I hope you come back to montreal to do a concert or watever.
# 11 18 years ago

hey laura why dont you just give hilary some space i mean emagin how annoyed she must be every one wontin her email and handin it out 2 every one or people hackin every 1 else just give hr some space and if you wanna meet her go 2 1 of her concerts god
love
Lauren
P.S give hilary some space!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 12 18 years ago

> can i have her email adress please???? i want to be her best friend??? (your probebly thinking so would everyone else) , BUT! no i think this is different ive dreamed of just being able to see her or talk to her, or anything at all, but i can't i wished i could at least have her email adress from you guys????? please????? i prosmise i wont even think about giveing it away, not even to my bestest friend, i promise, promise, promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> please????
> love laura.
# 13 18 years ago

Hi Hilary,

I just want to ask a quistion! Would you ever ever go up north to Nunavut??? Please answer me!!!!! I really would like it if you did!!!!!!!!!!! I like in Rankin Inlet and I want to know your e-mail address! I promise not to tell any 1 I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My e-mail is ikilnaq_gordon_1@yahoo.ca!

From

Jamila (Ja-me-la)
# 14 18 years ago

Hi Hilary Duff,
I want u like forever. I didnot know u because i was tv like liz mcguire.i will watch always.Hilary duff is favour like song name so yesterday,so clean and clean it out etc. I want hear more that songs.

i know ur so beautiful. ur look so wow !!!.
I THINK OF YOU !!.

My name is prince. I am doing studying in 11th grade. When i finished studying and i go to u.s.a.

i have not idea that her name was always.(L.o.L).

I say "I LOVE U"

With love,
prince.

please reply soon!!!!

# 15 18 years ago

> > ppl tell me hilary duff's e-mail addressplz i need to talk to her
> Hi Hilary Duff,
> I want u like forever. I didnot know u because i was tv like liz mcguire.i will watch always.Hilary duff is favour like song name so yesterday,so clean and clean i
> i know ur so beautiful. ur look so wow !!!.
> I THINK OF YOU !!.
>
> My name is prince. I am doing studying in 11th grade. When i finished studying and i go to u.s.a.
>
> i have not idea that her name was always.(L.o.L).
>
> I say "I LOVE U"
>
> With love,
> prince.
>
> please reply soon!!!!
>
>
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 94 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread