search user
Clipland Forum Other

i want hilary duff's e-mail address

(Messages 16 to 30 of 94 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

you are so cool
# 17 18 years ago

you are so cool
# 18 18 years ago

you are so cool
# 19 18 years ago

you are so cool
# 20 18 years ago

you are so cool
# 21 18 years ago

you are so cool
# 22 18 years ago

you are so cool
# 23 18 years ago

you are so cool
# 24 18 years ago

you are so cool
# 25 18 years ago

you are so cool
# 26 18 years ago

> can i have her email adress please???? i want to be her best friend??? (your probebly thinking so would everyone else) , BUT! no i think this is different ive dreamed of just being able to see her or talk to her, or anything at all, but i can't i wished i could at least have her email adress from you guys????? please????? i prosmise i wont even think about giveing it away, not even to my bestest friend, i promise, promise, promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> please????
> love laura.
# 27 18 years ago

> can i have her email adress please???? i want to be her best friend??? (your probebly thinking so would everyone else) , BUT! no i think this is different ive dreamed of just being able to see her or talk to her, or anything at all, but i can't i wished i could at least have her email adress from you guys????? please????? i prosmise i wont even think about giveing it away, not even to my bestest friend, i promise, promise, promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> please????
> love laura.
# 28 18 years ago

> please????
> love laura.
# 29 18 years ago

> ppl tell me hilary duff's e-mail addressplz i need to talk to her and I REALY
want to know her e-mail address!!!!!
# 30 18 years ago

I really want her e-mail i like her so much
i always wished that i could meet her. My
parents think that she is cool too. please please please i really really want her e-mail address.
LOve bridgette
(Messages 16 to 30 of 94 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread