search user
Clipland Forum Other

bizzybone

(Messages 16 to 30 of 59 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 15 years ago

i have been a loyal fan of your for 9 years i am a 21 year old male from aust that is all about the paper and about mother f**kers free styling about what is from there heart not what people would like to hear.you and k\L\w\f now how to bust out and really move people throw beats and flows.keep upthe good work youhave put so much hope into people eyes-hearts-and soul.People want to know what is going on in peoples life and speicaly thing to help there life better your music would have to change same peoples life in faceing death and jail time rolein in 2006 bone thugs and mo are going to blow up 2006 holla back if got a chance.
# 17 15 years ago

nate
> Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im a female from california.....
# 18 15 years ago

>>I realy like bizzy bone,because the way he move,the way he talks and he has very very great voice.I realy realy luv bizzy bone.I wish he go her in the pHilippines....
# 19 15 years ago

angelica delacruz
i luv bizzy bone. he is so f**ken fine
# 20 15 years ago

> > Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im a female from california.....
>
# 21 15 years ago

am from boston an i can relate to bizzy bone becuz he b rapin on bible knowledge you can tell hes a spiritual person just like me
> >
>
# 22 15 years ago

> hey bizzy wuts up me nuthin much. iluv all your music and bone too. much love!
# 23 15 years ago

> Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im a female from Albuquerque
# 24 15 years ago

> Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im a female from Albuquerque
# 25 15 years ago

>i been loving bizzy since i was 15 yrs old, and now i'm 27 and i still think he is the biggest star in my eyes
from starr in
cols ohio.
ladyruuraw
# 26 15 years ago

Im a huge bizzy fan the first time i heard him flow i was like hell yeah rip that track cause that how i spit it.and i've went through some of the same nuts also but i dont have seven kids big ups to bizzy do ya thang
# 27 15 years ago

> hello
> im your fanzz
> your music is vry relate to all mc
>
# 28 15 years ago

deserie
I love Bizzybone im only 13 but ive been knowing about him since i was 7 yaers old i no everything there is to no i have all bone thugs n harmoney cdS and posters and shirts and everything they made but i mostly no everything there is 2 no bout Bizzy im his bigest fan i have his videos and the song thugz cry comes on i never blink cause im afrisd 2 lose 1 sec. of his greatess. My brother doesnt like u but i looooooovvvve u
your my favorest rapper i always listen 2 u
when i wake up when i go on the bus 2 school when we are in break when we are at lunch right after class end i walk 2 the bus then on the ride home then while im doing my homework when i take a shower while im getting dressed then when im tired of heraing music on my cd player i watch your wideoes then i turn on my cd player then i fall asleep with thugzcry. I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE YOU BIZZY U MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 29 15 years ago

deserie
I love Bizzybone im only 13 but ive been knowing about him since i was 5 years old i no everything there is to no i have all bone thugs n harmoney cdS and posters and shirts and everything they made but i mostly no everything there is 2 no bout Bizzy im his bigest fan i have his videos and the song thugz cry comes on i never blink cause im afraid 2 lose 1 sec. of his greatess. My brother doesnt like u but i looooooovvvve u
when i wake up when i go on the bus 2 school when we are in break when we are at lunch right after class end i walk 2 the bus then on the ride home then while im doing my homework when i take a shower while im getting dressed then when im tired of heraing music on my cd player i watch your wideoes then i turn on my cd player then i fall asleep with thugzcry. I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE YOU BIZZY U MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 30 15 years ago

deserie
I love Bizzybone im only 13 but ive been knowing about him since i was 5 years old i no everything there is to no i have all bone thugs n harmoney cdS and posters and shirts and everything they made but i mostly no everything there is 2 no bout Bizzy im his bigest fan i have his videos and the song thugz cry comes on i never blink cause im afraid 2 lose 1 sec. of his greatness. My brother doesnt like u but i looooooovvvve u
(Messages 16 to 30 of 59 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread