search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

bizzybone

(Messages 1 to 15 of 59 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im a female from california.....
# 2 18 years ago

hello
im your fanzz
your music is vry relate to all mc
# 3 18 years ago

gemeni bone
I kant b-leave dis da first tyme im actually writing 2 one of da bonez.Dog,I(gemeni bone)is yall guyz biggest fanz.Trust me lil bizzy.Tell all da bonez I said wazup.Wheneva yall need a back-up just holla at me anytyme.Lets alwayz keep God as a solution.
# 4 18 years ago

> I kant b-leave dis da first tyme im actually writing 2 one of da bonez.Dog,I(gemeni bone)is yall guyz biggest fanz.Trust me lil bizzy.Tell all da bonez I said wazup.Wheneva yall need a back-up just holla at me anytyme.Lets alwayz keep God as a solution.
>
# 5 18 years ago

marcus oliver
> Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im a female from california.....
# 6 18 years ago

> Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im from california.....
# 7 18 years ago

hello whatz up bizzy
>
>
# 8 18 years ago

> Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im a female from Albuquerque NM
# 9 18 years ago

> hello
> im your fanzz
> your music is vry relate to all mc
>
# 10 18 years ago

> Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im an ILLegal alien from southern kilLAcalifoni-a
# 11 18 years ago

> Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im a female from california.....
# 12 18 years ago

> I love the way Bizzy Bone Raps. you Got a uniqe way of putting your thoughts and emotions in yourlyrics. I also admire the way you speak, how your voice can go deep and then you flow fast. Everything about you and your albums is what I enjoy to lisen to.My Husband and I are your Biggest Fans.Sincerly YOur #1 Fan G-Rocks Your female Homie
# 13 18 years ago

> > I love the way Bizzy Bone Raps. you Got a uniqe way of putting your thoughts and emotions in yourlyrics. I also admire the way you speak, how your voice can go deep and then you flow fast. Everything about you and your albums is what I enjoy to lisen to.My Husband and I are your Biggest Fans.Sincerly YOur #1 Fan G-Rocks Your female Homie
# 14 18 years ago

Bizzy is really and truely the realist icon in hip hop, although many say this icon is TUPAC. He was while he was alive, but Bizzy has also worked with Tupac so he deserves just as much or more credit because he is still with us, while living the street life
# 15 18 years ago

> > Ilove everything about bizzy,because i can relate to all the drama he has been through and still going through,the only differance is that im a female from california.....
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 59 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread