search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

i want hilary duff's email address

(Messages 16 to 30 of 927 (Page 2 of 62) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address
# 17 18 years ago

dear everydody
i am her number one fan my bookshelf is full of all the lizzie mcguire books and i have all the videos and dvds she has ever been in and all her cds and soundtracks from movies she has starred in.she is my role model and she has the most wonderful voice ever and she is the best actress in the whole world.so please send me her email address. love her number one fan eilish dublin
# 18 18 years ago

*.. sa[rah] <3
hey,
i justwanted to know if ANYONE AT ALL had hilary duff's e-mail address.. my friend had it once but she lost it and I would REALLY love to have so can someone who has it e-mail me it at browneyedgurl_31@hotmail.com subject: hilary duff e-mail. Thank youuh =)
# 19 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address
# 20 18 years ago

# 21 18 years ago

Dear, hillary duff

can i please get your e-mail i'm a huge fan of yours please can i have it right me soon.

From,

hannah
# 22 18 years ago

# 23 18 years ago

please please give me hilary duffs email and i'll be you friend till the verry end!:)
PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEE!
# 24 18 years ago

# 25 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so talented please give me her email address
# 26 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address
# 27 18 years ago

# 28 18 years ago

# 29 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talkmovies she so so so talented please give me her email address to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her
# 30 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address hilary u ROCK!!!!!
(Messages 16 to 30 of 927 (Page 2 of 62) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread