search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

i want hilary duff's email address

(Messages 1 to 15 of 927 (Page 1 of 62) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address
# 2 18 years ago

hey hilary,
i was wondering if you could come to my church in kentucky. we just started it and we need something that will bring more people to it. my dad was the pastor until he got depoled to iraq. i just miss him and want him to come back to a church with lots of people. please hilary will you think about coming and playing a song or two.
your biggest fan,
kurstin
# 3 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address
# 4 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address
# 5 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i really want Hilary Duff's e-mail address because I wanted her to know how inlove my 3 year old nephew is with her. I just wanted to get an e-mail back from her saying Happy Birthday to him because he will be 4 in 2 weeks.
Thanks
# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

www.hilaryd.8k.com
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

> > Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address
>
# 11 18 years ago

It is going to be my 10 birthday. I really want to go to Hilary Duff's concert at Nassu Colosium. It is to expensive but i want to go. It is on September 1
# 12 18 years ago

> hi all hilary is such a good singer / actor. As u all should know she is awsome an has many telants but the only thing i ask for is her email address. Not some one elses but her own i dont wana talk to a diffrent person i wana talk to HILARY. It would mean so much to me anyways bye. p.s i know it wont happin :(
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 927 (Page 1 of 62) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread