search user
Clipland Forum Other

iwant hilary duffs email address

(Messages 31 to 45 of 95 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
> brick have in common? flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans

# 32 18 years ago

> > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a

# 33 18 years ago

# 34 18 years ago

> brick have in common?
# 35 18 years ago

i have it! it is gr_duff17@yahoo.com
# 36 18 years ago

first of all...u spell her name Hilary Duff with one l you stupid ass. and shes a hell of a lot hotter than u will ever be. besides...if anyone kisses your ass their lips would burn for days so shut up and keep your unwanted opinions to your $^$%%$^%self cuz no one wants them!!!!!!
# 37 18 years ago

hi hillary im just a twevle yr old girl wanting to be a singer since 5-6 and i have and amzing vocie or that what my friends say
and i wish i could share it w/ the world
# 38 18 years ago

i want her email address because shes been my favorite singer since i've been born and that shes seen me befor she kissed me and we both love eachother!
# 39 18 years ago

> i want her email address because shes been my favorite singer since i've been born and that shes seen me befor she kissed me and we both love eachother!
# 40 18 years ago

> i want her email address because shes been my favorite singer since i've been born and that shes seen me befor she kissed me and we both love eachother!
# 41 18 years ago

i really want hilary's email address
# 42 18 years ago

> > > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> > ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
> > brick have in common?
> flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans
> o yay i dont have her email address and hillary
> duff can kiss my @$$ for all i care
# 43 18 years ago

> > > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> > ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
> > brick have in common?
> flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans
> o yay i dont have her email address and hillary
> duff can kiss my @$$ for all i care
# 44 18 years ago

she is awsome hopefully i can get her e-m

# 45 18 years ago

Hilary,
This is Laura Gagliano i know lots of people say i'm your biggist fan but i really am!
I'm 10 years old and i love EVERYTHING about you you are the best!
Please e-mail me back @ fashion
(Messages 31 to 45 of 95 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread