search user
Clipland Forum Other

iwant hilary duffs email address

(Messages 16 to 30 of 95 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> > > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> > ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
> > brick have in common?
> flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans
> o yay i dont have her email address and hillary
> duff can kiss my @$$ for all i care

i really want her EMAIL PLZZ GIVE TO ME...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
# 17 18 years ago

> > > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> > ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a

i really want her EMAIL PLZZ GIVE TO ME...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
# 18 18 years ago

# 19 18 years ago

# 20 18 years ago

# 21 18 years ago

> > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
> brick have in common?
there is nothing in commen with them
# 22 18 years ago

> > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
> brick have in common?
They areboth dumbfounded
# 23 18 years ago

I love all what she does, her songs, her tv show and movies,she rocks !!!! Hillary if you read this write me back please.!!!!
# 24 18 years ago

# 25 18 years ago

# 26 18 years ago

>I love her voice wich is so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I watch every single movi the best is raise your voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to America this year on the 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In louisianna where do you live??????????????

Thank you I cant wait for your Reply From Elleshaxxx
# 27 18 years ago

> Hilary,
I love your moviues songs everything about you i am only 8 years old and i will be nine in november!!
This is my address PO.BOX.37063united arab emirates Dubai.My Phone is 3945717.
Hilary duff if you just send or phone and if i get your e-mail address i will be able to send a poicturen of me i always com on Google so I can get lodz of pics of you.
My favourite movie is Raise your voice.
You were FANTASTE eLLESHAXXIC lOV
# 28 18 years ago

# 29 18 years ago

> i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her please hilary i relly nedd to talk to u that is 1 of my most favorite dreams contact me at mirjo1@hotmail.com please its like i am going to kill myself right now if dont talk to you
# 30 17 years ago

(Messages 16 to 30 of 95 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread