search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

iwant hilary duffs email address

(Messages 1 to 15 of 95 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
# 2 18 years ago

jojo the jet plane
> i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
brick have in common?
# 3 18 years ago

jojo the jet plane
> > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
> brick have in common?
flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans
o yay i dont have her email address and hillary
duff can kiss my @$$ for all i care
# 4 18 years ago

i think she is so hot and i love how she can sing and act i would love it if she would email me back

lov always
randy green
# 5 18 years ago

I THINK HILARY ARE THE BEST SHE PROBERLY HARES THIS ALL THE TIME BUT I AM HER BIGEST FANE I LOVE HER
# 6 18 years ago

>
> I THINK HILARY ARE THE BEST SHE PROBERLY HARES THIS ALL THE TIME BUT I AM HER BIGEST FANE I LOVE HER
# 7 18 years ago

> >
> > I THINK HILARY ARE THE BEST SHE PROBERLY HARES THIS ALL THE TIME BUT I AM HER BIGEST FANE I LOVE HER
>
# 8 18 years ago

> > > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> > ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
> > brick have in common?
> flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans
> o yay i dont have her email address and hillary
> duff can kiss my @$$ for all i care
# 9 18 years ago

> > >she look good
# 10 18 years ago

> > > i love her voice she is talented i watch her movies and shows all the time
# 11 18 years ago

> > > i love her voice she is talented i watch her movies and shows all the time
# 12 18 years ago

> > > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> > ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
# 13 18 years ago

> > i love her voice she is talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she rocks icry for her
> ok i will give you her email address if you anser this joke What does hillary duff and a
> brick have in common?
# 14 18 years ago

i really want her EMAIL PLZZ GIVE TO ME...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
# 15 18 years ago

i really want her EMAIL PLZZ GIVE TO ME...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(Messages 1 to 15 of 95 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread