search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Diet Coke With Lime Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Anyone know the song from the diet coke with lime commercial, the one with all the green bubbles floating around.
# 2 18 years ago

I'm interested in the name of the song too.
I believe the title of the commercial is "Sea," it was produced in 2004, and it's available for view at:
http://ad-rag.com/117593.php
However, I don't have a membership there to watch it.
The lyrics kinda go "bum bum bum bum bum bum...everything's alright now..."
I've tried Googling the lyrics, but I can't really find anything yet.
# 3 18 years ago

JH
> Anyone know the song from the diet coke with lime commercial, the one with all the green bubbles floating around.

Coconut Song by Harry Nilson
# 4 18 years ago

I emailed Coke and they wrote back with a kind reply that i've attached below:

Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company, Mr. x. We appreciate your interest in our ad.

The song is "Way of the Light" by the band, "Gift of Gab". It was on the band's most recent album, "Fourth Dimensional Rocket Going Up", which was released in January '04.

If you ever have any more comments or questions, feel free to contact us again.

Jeffrey
Industry & Consumer Affairs
The Coca-Cola Company
# 5 18 years ago

Ghiz
I WANNA KNOW TOOOOOO!!!
# 6 18 years ago

> Could you let me know what this song is as well! Thanx
# 7 18 years ago

> Anyone know the song from the diet coke with lime commercial, the one with all the green bubbles floating around.
# 8 18 years ago

I would like to find the commercial it self plz :)
# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

Does anybody know the name of the song from the coke with lime commercial were the legs dance bythemselves??
# 14 18 years ago

> Does anybody know the name of the song from the coke with lime commercial were the legs dance by themselves??
# 15 18 years ago

I would like to know also..so if you find out..let me know!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread