Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Diet Coke With Lime Commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 30 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

Gift of Gab - Way of the Light
# 17 18 years ago

> Anyone know the song from the diet coke with lime commercial, the one with all the green bubbles floating around.
# 18 18 years ago

> Anyone know the song from the diet coke with lime commercial, the one with all the green bubbles floating around.
>hey the song is Way of the Light by Gift of Gab
# 19 18 years ago

# 20 18 years ago

I would like to know as well!
# 21 18 years ago

I would like to know as well!
# 22 18 years ago

# 23 18 years ago

# 24 18 years ago

# 25 18 years ago

> I was looking for that song too
# 26 18 years ago

have you foundout yet? I'm curious too.

# 27 18 years ago

# 28 18 years ago

> > Anyone know the song from the diet coke with lime commercial, the one with all the green bubbles floating around.
>
Yea the song your lookin for is "Way of Light" by Gift of Gab, the commercial where the chick is sittin on the steps with green
bubbles.

# 29 18 years ago

The song your talking about is "Way of Light" by Gift of Gab, the one on the diet
coke commercial w/ the chick on the steps
and all the bubbles :)
# 30 18 years ago

> I have been wondering the exact same thing?
this is no ordinary song but it sounds "hip hop!" the beat is brilliant!
(Messages 16 to 30 of 30 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

30 posts in this thread