search user
Clipland Forum Other

OC season finale!!

(Messages 16 to 27 of 27 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

i believe it to be "Hide and seek by Imogen Heap"

# 17 18 years ago

its called "hide and seek" by Imogen Heap.
# 18 18 years ago

Nay
> the song is "hide and seek" by imogen heap
>
> > Hey people! does anyone know the song that they play in the OC season 2 finale when trey gets shot and when its Kaylams funeral!! its brilliant! if anyone knows pls pls tell! it says "what did you say..ummm that its all for the best cos it is..." i think its a man and a woman singin!
> >
> > thanks
>
# 19 18 years ago

The song is called "hide and seek". artist is Imogen Heap

> Hey people! does anyone know the song that they play in the OC season 2 finale when trey gets shot and when its Kaylams funeral!! its brilliant! if anyone knows pls pls tell! it says "what did you say..ummm that its all for the best cos it is..." i think its a man and a woman singin!
>
> thanks
# 20 18 years ago

katri
its by imogen heap and its called hide and seek
# 21 18 years ago

imogen heap- hide and seek
# 22 17 years ago

> Hey people! does anyone know the song that they play in the OC season 2 finale when trey gets shot and when its Kaylams funeral!! its brilliant! if anyone knows pls pls tell! it says "what did you say..ummm that its all for the best cos it is..." i think its a man and a woman singin!
>
> thanks
# 23 17 years ago

> > Hey people! does anyone know the song that they play in the OC season 2 finale when trey gets shot and when its Kaylams funeral!! its brilliant! if anyone knows pls pls tell! it says "what did you say..ummm that its all for the best cos it is..." i think its a man and a woman singin!
> >
> > thanks
>
# 24 17 years ago

> >
> > thanks
>
# 25 17 years ago

> > > Hey people! does anyone know the song that they play in the OC season 2 finale when trey gets shot and when its Kaylams funeral!! its brilliant! if anyone knows pls pls tell! it says "what did you say..ummm that its all for the best cos it is..." i think its a man and a woman singin!
> > >
> > > thanks
> >
>
# 26 17 years ago

> > > > Hey people! does anyone know the song that they play in the OC season 2 finale when trey gets shot and when its Kaylams funeral!! its brilliant! if anyone knows pls pls tell! it says "what did you say..ummm that its all for the best cos it is..." i think its a man and a woman singin!
> > > >
> > > > thanks
> > >
> >
>
Hide and Seak- Imogen Heap
# 27 17 years ago

its hide&seek by imogen heap :)
(Messages 16 to 27 of 27 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

27 posts in this thread