search user
Clipland Forum Other

OC season finale!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 27 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 12 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hey people! does anyone know the song that they play in the OC season 2 finale when trey gets shot and when its Kaylams funeral!! its brilliant! if anyone knows pls pls tell! it says "what did you say..ummm that its all for the best cos it is..." i think its a man and a woman singin!

thanks
# 2 18 years ago

the song is "hide and seek" by imogen heap

> Hey people! does anyone know the song that they play in the OC season 2 finale when trey gets shot and when its Kaylams funeral!! its brilliant! if anyone knows pls pls tell! it says "what did you say..ummm that its all for the best cos it is..." i think its a man and a woman singin!
>
> thanks
# 3 18 years ago

> Hey people! does anyone know the song that they play in the OC season 2 finale when trey gets shot and when its Kaylams funeral!! its brilliant! if anyone knows pls pls tell! it says "what did you say..ummm that its all for the best cos it is..." i think its a man and a woman singin!
> hide and seek by imogen heap
> thanks
# 4 18 years ago

Does anyone know when they will repeat the finale on tv, i am from the uk. I missed it but they played the song on the radio and now i just have to c the episode.

# 5 18 years ago

Toni
Its called Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap =)
# 6 18 years ago

Chris
"hide and seek" by imogen heap

# 7 18 years ago

Yeah the song is called Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
# 8 18 years ago

loz
hey does anyone know the name of the song when the funeral cars are drivin past the beach it goes something like "where are we what the hell is going on" thanks xxx
# 9 18 years ago

The song thats played when trey is shot and for the funeral is Imogen Heap. And its a girl singing through some vocalizer effect.
# 10 18 years ago

>
> thanks
# 11 18 years ago

> > Hey people! does anyone know the song that they play in the OC season 2 finale when trey gets shot and when its Kaylams funeral!! its brilliant! if anyone knows pls pls tell! it says "what did you say..ummm that its all for the best cos it is..." i think its a man and a woman singin!
> > hide and seek by imogen heap
> > thanks
>
i need to no too please tell us
# 12 18 years ago

Yah Its Hide and Seek by Emogen Heap
# 13 18 years ago

first of all, its Caleb's funeral, not kaylam. Please learn to read and write before you pretend like you do. And its Imogen Heap, Hide and Seek
# 14 18 years ago

>
> thanks
> imogen heap hide and seek
# 15 18 years ago

>
> thanks
(Messages 1 to 15 of 27 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 12 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread