search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Barilla commercial - male Italian singer

(Messages 1 to 15 of 40 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Looking for the name of the song sung in the Barilla spagetti commercial where the young woman is cooking spagetti for a dinner and sees her neighbor out her window.
# 2 21 years ago

I think it is Mille LUne Mille Onde by Andrea Bocelli. HTH!
# 3 21 years ago

> Looking for the name of the song sung in the Barilla spagetti commercial where the young woman is cooking spagetti for a dinner and sees her neighbor out her window.
I have been trying to find the name of the man who sang the song. Saw him on pbs singing to his friends and family at a dinner. He's blind. Any info would be appreciated.

# 4 20 years ago

> Looking for the name of the song sung in the Barilla spagetti commercial where the young woman is cooking spagetti for a dinner and sees her neighbor out her window.
The name of song is Mille Lune Mille by Andrea Bocelli off Cicli di Tiscana

# 5 20 years ago

The background music to this Barilla commercial is indeed Mille Lune Mille Onde by Andrea Bocelli.
The same music has been used in Barilla's most recent commercial wherein a lady bumps into a man who later turns out to be a chef.
# 6 20 years ago

> Looking for the name of the blonde actress where she meets the italian man at the open air market and than he serves her dinner that nite

# 7 20 years ago

'The artist singing in our television commercial is Andrea Bocelli. The song is “Mille Lune Mille Onde” (A Thousand Moons, A Thousand Waves) from his CD Cieli Di Toscana. '
-Dave

# 8 20 years ago

His name is Andrea Bocelli. But I don't know the name of the song. I'm still trying to find it too!
# 9 20 years ago

The name of the song is Mille Lune Mille Onde by Andrea Bocelli.
# 10 20 years ago

Ray, it sounds like Andre Bocelli singing in the spot, but I can't identify it. Have you gotten any further info or leads. Such a great sound, I'd like to get it.
Garth

# 11 20 years ago

Ray, got a letter from Barilla. Here's the poop.
'We are so pleased with the positive response from our consumers regarding our latest commercial. We appreciate you letting us know your thoughts. The artist singing in our television commercial is Andrea Bocelli. The song is “Mille Lune Mille Onde” (A Thousand Moons, A Thousand Waves) from his CD Cieli Di Toscana.
Thank you again for your support, we hope that you continue to purchase and enjoy Barilla Pasta & Sauces.
Regards,
Barbara Knudtson
Consumer Relations'

# 12 20 years ago

arn
It is Mille LUne Mille Onde by Andrea Bocelli.

# 13 20 years ago

Debbie
YES IT THANKS SO MUCH>>> GREAT SONG!!!
> I think it is Mille LUne Mille Onde by Andrea Bocelli. HTH!

# 14 20 years ago

# 15 20 years ago

That is Andrea Bocelli and that is the name of the song..
Mille Lune, Mille Onde and it is on the
Cieli Di Toscana CD but the version on the cd is in spanish... why I have no idea.....
Does anyone know if the Italian version is available anywhere?
Thanks.
Donna-Marie
(Messages 1 to 15 of 40 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread