search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Barilla commercial - male Italian singer

(Messages 16 to 30 of 40 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

It's Andrea Bocelli and the name of the song is Con Te Partiro. Off his Romanza album.

# 17 20 years ago

jess
> Looking for the name of the song sung in the Barilla spagetti commercial where the young woman is cooking spagetti for a dinner and sees her neighbor out her window.

# 18 20 years ago

the singer is andrea bocceli,he is italian, the song is called 'con te partiro' from his album 'Romanza'
# 19 20 years ago

Karen
> Looking for the name of the song sung in the Barilla spagetti commercial where the young woman is cooking spagetti for a dinner and sees her neighbor out her window.
The song is called Mille Lune Mille Onde by Andrea Bocelli. It's from his Cieli di Toscana album.

# 20 20 years ago

# 21 20 years ago

> I think it is Mille LUne Mille Onde by Andrea Bocelli. HTH!
>
# 22 20 years ago

>
# 23 19 years ago

>
# 24 19 years ago

>
Hi, there!
The song name is "Mille lune mille onde" and you can have it buying the CD "Cieli Di Toscana (2001)", by Andrea Bocceli. See the site www.precomania.com
bye and good luck
# 25 19 years ago

>
# 26 19 years ago

>
# 27 19 years ago

>
# 28 18 years ago

>
# 29 18 years ago

> > Looking for the name of the song sung in the Barilla spagetti commercial where the young woman is cooking spagetti for a dinner and sees her neighbor out her window.
> >
>
# 30 18 years ago

Me too! I'd love to find a CD of the whole thing. If you find out, let me know please!

:=D
krs@ispwest.com
> > Looking for the name of the song sung in the Barilla spagetti commercial where the young woman is cooking spagetti for a dinner and sees her neighbor out her window.
> >
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 40 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread