search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

i would like to meet hilary duff and talk to her

(Messages 1 to 15 of 85 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

i would really like to meet hilary duff bwcause i really like her shes my favouret movie star of all time i really like her movies espesally raise your voice i really really wont to meet her and talk to her about her music and movies iv seen every episide of lizzie mcguire and i have all her cds i wish wish that i could meet her and see her sing thats my only wish i hope hilary duff see this and i hope she can make m y wish come true
# 2 18 years ago

> i would really like to meet hilary duff bwcause i really like her shes my favouret movie star of all time i really like her movies espesally raise your voice i really really wont to meet her and talk to her about her music and movies iv seen every episide of lizzie mcguire and i have all her cds i wish wish that i could meet her and see her sing thats my only wish i hope hilary duff see this and i hope she can make m y wish come true
# 3 18 years ago

> i would really like to meet hilary duff bwcause i really like her shes my favouret movie star of all time i really like her movies espesally raise your voice i really really wont to meet her and talk to her about her music and movies iv seen every episide of lizzie mcguire and i have all her cds i wish wish that i could meet her and see her sing thats my only wish i hope hilary duff see this and i hope she can make m y wish come true
# 4 18 years ago

> > i would really like to meet hilary duff bwcause i really like her shes my favouret movie star of all time i really like her movies espesally raise your voice i really really wont to meet her and talk to her about her music and movies iv seen every episide of lizzie mcguire and i have all her cds i wish wish that i could meet her and see her sing thats my only wish i hope hilary duff see this and i hope she can make m y wish come true
>
# 5 18 years ago

> > i would really like to meet hilary duff bwcause i really like her shes my favouret movie star of all time i really like her movies espesally raise your voice i really really wont to meet her and talk to her about her music and movies iv seen every episide of lizzie mcguire and i have all her cds i wish wish that i could meet her and see her sing thats my only wish i hope hilary duff see this and i hope she can make m y wish come true
>
# 6 18 years ago

> > > i would really like to meet hilary duff because i really like her shes my favouret movie star of all time i really like her movies espesally raise your voice i really really wont to meet her and talk to her about her music and movies i have seen every episide of lizzie mcguire and i have all her cds i wish wish that i could meet her and see her sing thats my only wish i hope hilary duff see this and i hope she can make my wish come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 7 18 years ago

>
# 8 18 years ago

hay who ever is reading this message or email or whatever i just want 2 say that hilary is the best girl human in the world so if you dont think that she is than you have 2 be grounded for a year or more. anyway now im listening to her song called "i am" and i agree 100% that she is and always will be special,wonderful,and beutiful GOTTTT THHHAAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!
# 9 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary, i know you have had problably 1million e-mails but please consider this 1. My Best Friend Amanda Holton is turning 13, she is a huge fan, you are her idol she wants to be just like you. She has posters of you all over her wall, she knows everything about you, shes an expert at questions about you. Shes seen all your movies and read your book Raise your voice. She is a dedicated fan who loves you. It would mean so much not only to her but to me, if you could come to her 13th birthday party. We live in St. Petersburg Florida, a little town were nothing exciting happens. and if you e-mail me back i will give you her adress maybe we can even make it a surprise party. Her Birthday is September 25, ( wow its close to yours!)If you come you dont have to do anything special because just being there is special enoughf! If you come it will be a party she will never forget. So, out of those 1million other people if you pick us we will be very very grateful. So please Hil pick us. E-mail me back, Sincerly Deanna Marie Billera.
# 10 18 years ago

>
> > Dear Hilary, i know you have had problably 1million e-mails but please consider this 1. My Best Friend Amanda Holton is turning 13, she is a huge fan, you are her idol she wants to be just like you. She has posters of you all over her wall, she knows everything about you, shes an expert at questions about you. Shes seen all your movies and read your book Raise your voice. She is a dedicated fan who loves you. It would mean so much not only to her but to me, if you could come to her 13th birthday party. We live in St. Petersburg Florida, a little town were nothing exciting happens. and if you e-mail me back i will give you her adress maybe we can even make it a surprise party. Her Birthday is September 25, ( wow its close to yours!)If you come you dont have to do anything special because just being there is special enoughf! If you come it will be a party she will never forget. So, out of those 1million other people if you pick us we will be very very grateful. So please Hil pick us. E-mail me back, Sincerly Deanna Marie Billera.
>
# 11 18 years ago

Hilary Duff is the greatist star today! She has great hits and movies that she has worked on for years now. Iwant to meet her so bad! Her greatist show was Lizzie Mcguire! That show was great but then i saw all the episodes of her show and no new 1s came to Disney Channel. I want to talk to her so bad !!!!!! Could i please talk to her??
# 12 18 years ago

> >
> > > Dear Hilary, i know you have had problably 1million e-mails but please consider this 1. My Best Friend Amanda Holton is turning 13, she is a huge fan, you are her idol she wants to be just like you. She has posters of you all over her wall, she knows everything about you, shes an expert at questions about you. Shes seen all your movies and read your book Raise your voice. She is a dedicated fan who loves you. It would mean so much not only to her but to me, if you could come to her 13th birthday party. We live in St. Petersburg Florida, a little town were nothing exciting happens. and if you e-mail me back i will give you her adress maybe we can even make it a surprise party. Her Birthday is September 25, ( wow its close to yours!)If you come you dont have to do anything special because just being there is special enoughf! If you come it will be a party she will never forget. So, out of those 1million other people if you pick us we will be very very grateful. So please Hil pick us. E-mail me back, Sincerly Deanna Marie Billera.
> >
>
# 13 18 years ago

> > i would really like to meet hilary duff bwcause i really like her shes my favorate movie star of all time i really like her movies espesally the perfect man i really really want to meet her and talk to her about her music and movies i have seen every episide of lizzie mcguire and i have all her cds i wish wish that i could meet her and see her sing thats my only wish i hope hilary duff see this and i hope she can make my wish come true,one of my fav. songs of hers is her new one wake up
>
# 14 18 years ago

> > > i would really like to meet hilary duff bwcause i really like her shes my favorate movie star of all time i really like her movies espesally the perfect man i really really want to meet her and talk to her about her music and movies i have seen every episide of lizzie mcguire and i have all her cds i wish wish that i could meet her and see her sing thats my only wish i hope hilary duff see this and i hope she can make my wish come true,one of my fav. songs of hers is her new one wake up
> >
>
# 15 18 years ago

I really want to meet Hilary Duff and see her concert! She is coming to Erie PA where I live but i can't see her in concert Because we are having a surpise birthday party for my mom and my mom and I where planning on getting tickets for her concert and trying to win tickets to see her concert and get backstage passes to see and meet her! So I was wondering if she could maybe stop at Smugglers Warf after the concert to see me and my mom????? PLEASE

Sydney Fried
(Messages 1 to 15 of 85 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread