search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

french ~SONG FROM BOAT TRIP~

(Messages 31 to 45 of 45 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

Hi,
What is the website that has this song? I too watched the movie and absolutely loved the song. Is there anywhere I can find it?
Thanks in advance!
--Mike
# 32 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
> I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!
>
> Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.
>
> Have a great day everyone.
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
> > WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
>
Hi,
I would really love to listen to that song! when you post it could you let me know via email, so i can hear it again, it's a great song. thanks,
rachel
# 33 18 years ago

> HELLO...
im looking for the name of the song in boat trip when gabriella and jerry are dancing in a club. its very dancy and upbeat can someone help me?
# 34 18 years ago

Hey, i wanna kno wat that song is that they guy and girl r grinding 2, something like shake your body, if any1 knows that would be awesome
# 35 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
> I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!
>
> Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.
>
> Brad Segal
>
> I'm looking for that song as well!!
> >
> > I have been searching for that song for months .. please tell me where I can find it.
>
# 36 18 years ago

Hi! I don`t know when this message was posted so could you please tell an adress where i can find the song, Brad Segal`s website? Please email me. Thnx - Silviu (gasw_2000@yahoo)

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
> > WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
>
# 37 18 years ago

Hi! I don`t know when this message was posted so could you please tell an adress where i can find the song, Brad Segal`s website? Please email me. Thnx - Silviu (gasw_2000@yahoo)

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
>
# 38 18 years ago

Zomgz0rz thats the awesomeest song ever! I can breakdance to it or dance to it or other things. Whats your site or email brad segal!? Please email me i cannot find this again.

Thanks!
# 39 18 years ago

It would be really great it somebody could tell me where can I get this song EST-CE QUE TU? I went through Net but I just have no luck. Is this site of Brad Segal completed?
Thanks
# 40 17 years ago

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
>
# 41 17 years ago

Hi Brad.

I've been looking for that song ever since i first saw Boat Trip. I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I saw I'm glad you will be posting the song on your website. Please drop me an e-mail with your web address, because I'd love to see your site. Thank you.
TruckinJoker

> > Hello All.
> >
> > I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!
> >
> > Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.
> >
> > Have a great day everyone.
> > Brad Segal
# 42 17 years ago

hey buddy i love that song can u email it to me anyone dudes peace

> Hi Brad.
>
> I've been looking for that song ever since i first saw Boat Trip. I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I saw I'm glad you will be posting the song on your website. Please drop me an e-mail with your web address, because I'd love to see your site. Thank you.
> TruckinJoker
>
> > > Hello All.
> > >
> > > I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!
> > >
> > > Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.
> > >
> > > Have a great day everyone.
> > > Brad Segal
>
# 43 17 years ago

SO WHAT IS THAT WEB ADDRESS WHERE YOU SAID YOU PUT THAT SONG FROM BOAT TRIP?

THANX...

GREETINGS
# 44 17 years ago

> > Hello All.
> >
> > I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!
> >
> > Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.
> >
> > Have a great day everyone.
> > Brad Segal
> >
> > > HELLO...
> > > WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
> >
>
# 45 17 years ago

> SO WHAT IS THAT WEB ADDRESS WHERE YOU SAID YOU PUT THAT SONG FROM BOAT TRIP?
>
> THANX...
>
> GREETINGS
(Messages 31 to 45 of 45 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

45 posts in this thread