search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

french ~SONG FROM BOAT TRIP~

(Messages 16 to 30 of 45 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

I'm also interessted of this song. would you give me an repost, if your website is finished....

thanks so much!

> Hello All.
>
> I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!
>
> Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.
>
> Have a great day everyone.
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
> > WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
>
# 17 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
> I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!
>
> Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.
>
> Brad Segal
> Man, what a great song, I too have been searching for this song, I would be ever so greatful if i could get the address to your site??
# 18 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
> > WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
>
# 19 18 years ago

Hi I am also looking for that song as well, if I could get the website so I can download that would be so awesome. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for producing great music. Your fan.

April Dampier
# 20 18 years ago

Could you please let me know the link to your website when it is up and running. I have also been trying to get a copy of Est-Ce Que Tu. Do you plan to release it as a single?

Thanks,

Kevin
# 21 18 years ago

> HELLO...
> WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...

ive been looking for this myself as well,,its the best song on the movie and really need to find it
# 22 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
Is the website ready yet i would love to have your music.

Thanks,

~Jason
# 23 18 years ago

Any news on when this song will be posted? Can't wait to hear it again without having to ff through the DVD.

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> I'm looking for that song as well!!
> >
> >
>
# 24 18 years ago

Hello,

Does anyone know if Brad Segal's site is up with this song yet?

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> I'm looking for that song as well!!
> >
> >
>
# 25 18 years ago

I was wondering if the song was up on the site and what the website address was?

Thank-you!
# 26 18 years ago

have you released it yet? I sure like the song
Randy
Randym292@hotmail.com

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
>
# 27 18 years ago

> Hello All.
> This is a beatiful song you ought to put on the net.
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
>
# 28 18 years ago

LeoVince
Hi
i'm french and i saw boat trip too. I loved that music, i'll be very happy if i could get that song, but i dont know brad segal's website adress, or how to contact him,

thanks
# 29 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
>
# 30 18 years ago

> HELLO...
> WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
(Messages 16 to 30 of 45 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread