search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

french ~SONG FROM BOAT TRIP~

(Messages 1 to 15 of 45 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

HELLO...
WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
# 2 18 years ago

I'm looking for that song as well!!

> HELLO...
> WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
# 3 18 years ago

Hello All.

I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!

Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.

Have a great day everyone.
Brad Segal

> HELLO...
> WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
# 4 18 years ago

Hello All.

I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!

Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.

Have a great day everyone.
Brad Segal

I'm looking for that song as well!!
>
>
# 5 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
> I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!
>
> Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.
>
> Have a great day everyone.
> Brad Segal
>
> I'm looking for that song as well!!
> >
> >
>
# 6 18 years ago

i did a search for Est Ce Que Tu and i found that the artist is dusty trails but when i listend to it it sounded nothing like the one in boat trip...so i guess that soung in boat trip is just a special remix song or something...sorry but hey at least i found it but it sounds nothing alike sorry.
# 7 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
> I am the composer and producer of the song "Est-ce que tu?" which was featured in the movie BOAT TRIP. Unfortunately there was never a soundtrack album, but since people have responded so well to the song, I will be putting it up on my website when the site is completed... which should be in about one month!
>
> Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
> > WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
>
# 8 18 years ago

> > Thank you again, and please let anyone know that they can contact me at my email address for more info.
> >
> > Have a great day everyone.
> > Brad Segal

Thanks man, You have no idea how hard I've been searching for this song aswell. Truelly one of the greatest.
# 9 18 years ago

> Are you going to be part of clipland.com or will you have your site elsewhere???
# 10 18 years ago

I think i may be looking for the same song ....I am looking for the song that they do a cha cha cha to him and the girl when they are doing some ballroom dancing .......is this the same

HELLO...
# 11 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
> > WELL FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR THE SONG PLAYED IN THE BOAT TRIP MOVIE THE ONE WITH CUBA GOODING JR. THERES A PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE HE AND THIS LADY ARE DANCING THEN AT THE END OF THE DANCE THEY DANCE A FRECH SONG NAMED EST-CE QUE TU WELL THATS WHAT I GUESS BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE CORRECT NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL...
>
# 12 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
>
# 13 18 years ago

>
i have been searching high and low for that song, it is Beautiful. I would definity like a copy of it, when you have it ready.

Thank you,

Shelley

Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
>
# 14 18 years ago

Hey, Brad or anyone for that matter, does anyone know the site Brad was referencing in his reply. I really would like to have that song. Thanks
# 15 18 years ago

> Hello All.
>
>
>
> Brad Segal
>
> > HELLO...
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 45 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread