search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

THE NOTEBOOK movie trailer music

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

what soundtrack is the music from the Notebook movie trailer form..? the part from the very beginning of the trailer - where you see the kids ridding their bikes..? it starts with a simple piano part..then goes into really pretty stuff..WHATS IT FFROM!?!? omg i have to know..haha. it's driving me crazy.
# 2 18 years ago

Sender
nina gordon "tonight and the rest of my life"
# 3 18 years ago

"> what soundtrack is the music from the Notebook movie trailer form..? the part from the very beginning of the trailer - where you see the kids ridding their bikes..? it starts with a simple piano part..then goes into really pretty stuff..WHATS IT FFROM!?!? omg i have to know..haha. it's driving me crazy."

i think i know what song your talking about. i havent seen the trailer since before the movie came out in theaters, like more than a year ago. But i bought sheet music for piano, called "The Notebook (Main Title)", which is the theme to the movie, and it can be heard on the dvd menu and a few times durnig the movie. im pretty sure this is the song your talking about, its a really nice song.
# 4 18 years ago

So0v
> "> what soundtrack is the music from the Notebook movie trailer form..? the part from the very beginning of the trailer - where you see the kids ridding their bikes..? it starts with a simple piano part..then goes into really pretty stuff..WHATS IT FFROM!?!? omg i have to know..haha. it's driving me crazy."
>
>
>
> i think i know what song your talking about. i havent seen the trailer since before the movie came out in theaters, like more than a year ago. But i bought sheet music for piano, called "The Notebook (Main Title)", which is the theme to the movie, and it can be heard on the dvd menu and a few times durnig the movie. im pretty sure this is the song your talking about, its a really nice song.
Main Title of The NoteBook: Aaron Zigman
# 5 18 years ago

kat
> nina gordon "tonight and the rest of my life"
>
does anyone know what the song is called allie plays on the piano?
# 6 18 years ago

Hello, ok I think I found what your talking about...You have to download it though but its free. So here is the site. I'm not sure if you're still looking for this since you posted this like 3 weeks ago. meh...here you are:

http://www.musicnotes.com/download/viewer/downloadviewer.asp?ppn=mn0047217&dltype=0
P.S.Now, would you happen to know any sites for the like 30 second piece ali plays on the piano? email if you do plz and thank you.
# 7 18 years ago

> Hello, ok I think I found what your talking about...You have to download it though but its free. So here is the site. I'm not sure if you're still looking for this since you posted this like 3 weeks ago. meh...here you are:
>
> http://www.musicnotes.com/download/viewer/downloadviewer.asp?ppn=mn0047217&dltype=0
> P.S.Now, would you happen to know any sites for the like 30 second piece ali plays on the piano? email if you do plz and thank you.
# 8 18 years ago

I am trying to find the same thing. The beginning of the trailer song is from "The Cider House Rules" movie, then when it goes into the war scene I have no clue to what movie that is from. If there any info please email me I would live to know too.
# 9 18 years ago

I was curious too, especially about the music in the latter part of the trailer . I think this page answers the question:
http://www.soundtrack.net/trailers/?cid=N&id=1435

> what soundtrack is the music from the Notebook movie trailer form..? the part from the very beginning of the trailer - where you see the kids ridding their bikes..? it starts with a simple piano part..then goes into really pretty stuff..WHATS IT FFROM!?!? omg i have to know..haha. it's driving me crazy.
# 10 18 years ago

Scuba
Cider House Rules (written by Rachel Portman)
# 11 18 years ago

Lauren Alexandra Mercurio-Smith
Prelude in E Minor- Frederic Chopin. Beautiful peice!
# 12 18 years ago

the song from the trailer is called The Cider house rules by rachel portman.

heres a website where it is
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00003A9QI/104-6982616-1364742?v=glance

go all the way to the bottom and the song is called main title.
# 13 18 years ago

does anyone know what the song is called allie plays on the piano?
# 14 18 years ago

>
> does anyone know what the song is called allie plays on the piano?
>
# 15 18 years ago

Background music for the original theatrical trailer for this film featured music from 'Rachel Portman (I)' 's score for The Cider House Rules (1999).
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread