search user
Clipland Forum Other

HALLMARK COMMERCIAL

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

sarah
What is that french song playing in the hallmark commercial where the girl is working at the orange juice factory?
# 2 21 years ago

homoerectus
It's called 'Orange Juice Give You The Shits'
# 3 21 years ago

Linda Wilson
'The music was created specifically for this commercial. Unfortunately, there are no plans to offer the song commercially, on CD or cassette
and there is no sheet music. I do apologize for the inconvenience to you.'
So, I guess you'll need to find someone with a French-fluent ear to get the jist... .

> What is that french song playing in the hallmark commercial where the girl is working at the orange juice factory?

# 4 21 years ago

For god sakes some one please e-mail me the name of ze french song playing in the hallmark commercial where the girl is working at the orange juice factory?

# 5 21 years ago

Qussad
oops nevermind
# 6 21 years ago

Josef
I've only seen the Hallmark commercial a few times, but if you're looking for the song/music then I would recommend a wonderful substitute ... like Edith Piaf my personal favorites are :
'Vie en Rose' (loosely translates to, Life thru rose-colored glasses)
and ...
'C'Est Lui Que Mon Coeur A Choisi' (It is him whom my heart chose)
I first heard her songs while visiting Paris & it was quite unforgetable ... une berceuse charmante pour un oiseau chanteur.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> Customer Care @ Hallmark.com answered me this way:
> 'The music was created specifically for this commercial. Unfortunately, there are no plans to offer the song commercially, on CD or cassette
: and there is no sheet music. I do apologize for the inconvenience to you.'
> So, I guess you'll need to find someone with a French-fluent ear to get the jist... .

:> What is that french song playing in the hallmark commercial where the girl is working at the orange juice factory?

# 7 19 years ago

> i am looking for the movie off the beaten path or somehting like that with della reese about a young girl who goes to her house to get away from parents they call her honey
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread