search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Eclipse Commercial with Taiko Drums?

(Messages 16 to 21 of 21 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> I Just saw an Mitsubishi Eclipse Commercial and in the End had Women on Taiko Drums. Who is the group that played and what is the song?
# 17 18 years ago

> > I Just saw an Mitsubishi Eclipse Commercial and in the End had Women on Taiko Drums. Who is the group that played and what is the song?
> I asked the same thing a week ago. I'm trying to find out if they're for real or just acting. I'd go see them perform.
# 18 18 years ago

Taikoproject

> > I Just saw an Mitsubishi Eclipse Commercial and in the End had Women on Taiko Drums. Who is the group that played and what is the song?
> I asked the same thing a week ago. I'm trying to find out if they're for real or just acting. I'd go see them perform.
# 19 18 years ago

> I Just saw an Mitsubishi Eclipse Commercial and in the End had Women on Taiko Drums. Who is the group that played and what is the song?
>
Its UCLA Kyoto Taiko an all student taiko group with lots of hot asian girls.. the song i don't know but i'll ask them when i see them.
# 20 18 years ago

>
# 21 16 years ago

>
> I wouldn't bet the ranch on it, but I think it might have been Hono Daiko. I saw them in L.A. two years ago, and it looked like their style.

No, not Hono Daiko
This group of women was put together by Bryan Yamami of Taiko Project. The women were from Taiko Project, Kyodo Taiko, and Koshin Taiko....all from the Los Angeles area.
(Messages 16 to 21 of 21 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

21 posts in this thread