search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Dentyne Ice commercial...

(Messages 1 to 15 of 58 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

SOS
Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Dentyne Ice commercial? The one in the subway. The song playing is sung by a female and a male.
Thanks for any help!
# 2 21 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Dentyne Ice commercial? The one in the subway. The song playing is sung by a female and a male.
> Thanks for any help!

# 3 21 years ago

The band name for the Dentyne Ice Commercial is 'Papas Fritas' and the name of the song is 'Way You Walk.'

# 4 21 years ago

I am also looking for the name of the song (and who sings it) from the Dentyne Ice commercial on the subway. Any help would be appreciated!!!
Thanks!
# 5 21 years ago

Ellah
> : Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Dentyne Ice commercial? The one in the subway. The song playing is sung by a female and a male.
>> Thanks for any help!

I think the name of the song is 'Way You Walk' by Paps Fritas. I could be wrong though.

# 6 21 years ago

Ellah
> :> Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Dentyne Ice commercial? The one in the subway. The song playing is sung by a female and a male.
>> : Thanks for any help!
>
: I think the name of the song is 'Way You Walk' by ***Paps Fritas. I could be wrong though.
Sorry, that was Papas Fritas.

# 7 21 years ago

Ellah
> : Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Dentyne Ice commercial? The one in the subway. The song playing is sung by a female and a male.
>> Thanks for any help!
Okay, I checked it out and it is the song 'Way You Walk' by the Papas Fritas. It is on their album 'Buildings And Grounds'.

# 8 21 years ago

Catherine
'Way you walk' by Papas Fritas
>> Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Dentyne Ice commercial? The one in the subway. The song playing is sung by a female and a male.
>> Thanks for any help!

# 9 21 years ago

group: papas fritas
song: way you walk

>> Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Dentyne Ice commercial? The one in the subway. The song playing is sung by a female and a male.
>> Thanks for any help!

# 10 21 years ago

the name of the song is 'way you walk' by papas fritas. i hope that helps

: Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Dentyne Ice commercial? The one in the subway. The song playing is sung by a female and a male.
> Thanks for any help!

# 11 21 years ago

Abby
It's by the Papa Fritas and it's called 'Way you walk'. Been looking for the song myself.
# 12 21 years ago

wewe
>> Thanks for any help!
The song is 'Way You Walk' by Way Papas Fritas

# 13 21 years ago

dizzy
>> Thanks for any help!
The name of the song is 'way you walk' by the 'papas fritas'

# 14 21 years ago

The name of the group is Metric. I'm not sure the title of the song.

# 15 21 years ago

Hey there! the name of the song is Way you walk by Papas Fritas.
www.papasfritas.com
you can thank the dude that goes by the name of THE ONE WHO KNOWS. he posted it up earlier

: Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Dentyne Ice commercial? The one in the subway. The song playing is sung by a female and a male.
> Thanks for any help!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 58 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread