search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

What is that song on the new gatorade commercial?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 79 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

There is a song on the new gatorade commercial (the one where the austrialian guy is talking about how his body shus down during the end of a race and then he returns to the race and wins the iron man competition the following year) that I can't get out of my head. Ive heard it before but they only play the melody and no words. Then they switch to the "I just want to celebrate" song. But if anyone could tell me what the name of the first song that they play would be greeeaatttly appreciated.
# 2 18 years ago

twp2004
> There is a song on the new gatorade commercial (the one where the austrialian guy is talking about how his body shus down during the end of a race and then he returns to the race and wins the iron man competition the following year) that I can't get out of my head. Ive heard it before but they only play the melody and no words. Then they switch to the "I just want to celebrate" song. But if anyone could tell me what the name of the first song that they play would be greeeaatttly appreciated.

the name is HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN
# 3 18 years ago

> There is a song on the new gatorade commercial (the one where the austrialian guy is talking about how his body shus down during the end of a race and then he returns to the race and wins the iron man competition the following year) that I can't get out of my head. Ive heard it before but they only play the melody and no words. Then they switch to the "I just want to celebrate" song. But if anyone could tell me what the name of the first song that they play would be greeeaatttly appreciated.
# 4 18 years ago

j
# 5 18 years ago

> > There is a song on the new gatorade commercial (the one where the austrialian guy is talking about how his body shus down during the end of a race and then he returns to the race and wins the iron man competition the following year) that I can't get out of my head. Ive heard it before but they only play the melody and no words. Then they switch to the "I just want to celebrate" song. But if anyone could tell me what the name of the first song that they play would be greeeaatttly appreciated.
>

i would really like to know this as well.
# 6 18 years ago

I have NO idea... but I've been trying to figure that out too! if you find out, please, let me know:)

# 7 18 years ago

Rare Earth
"I Just Want To Celebrate"

Do u know the song at the beginning where the native is swinging the fire around, the guitar solo?
# 8 18 years ago

> Hey Rani..... The song is called... "I just want to celebrate" By a band called "Rare Earth". I dunno if THAT is the song you are looking for? Hope it helps.
# 9 18 years ago

I have been wondering the same forever, and I just found out the name, its called "House of the Rising Sun."

# 10 18 years ago

I have been wondering the same forever, and I just found out the name, its called "House of the Rising Sun."

# 11 18 years ago

rare earth-i just want to celebrate
# 12 18 years ago

> There is a song on the new gatorade commercial (the one where the austrialian guy is talking about how his body shus down during the end of a race and then he returns to the race and wins the iron man competition the following year) that I can't get out of my head. Ive heard it before but they only play the melody and no words. Then they switch to the "I just want to celebrate" song. But if anyone could tell me what the name of the first song that they play would be greeeaatttly appreciated. Also if you can tell me where i can watch the commercial online that would be great.
# 13 18 years ago

House of the Rising Sun - The Animals
# 14 18 years ago

I think the song might be "House of the rising sun" by Led Zeplin. Try that and see if it's the one. Hope that helps ya.
# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 79 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread