search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Chase Credit Card Commercial - Song!!!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 285 (Page 1 of 19) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

What's the song and artist whos sings the song on the Chase Credit Card TV commercial??? I've heard it on the radio also and can never catch the title or artist!

Thanks for any help!!
# 2 18 years ago

I have it.

100 Years by Five for Fighting
# 3 18 years ago

> What's the song and artist whos sings the song on the Chase Credit Card TV commercial??? I've heard it on the radio also and can never catch the title or artist!
>
> Thanks for any help!!
# 4 18 years ago

You're awesome... this is just what I was looking for, so I googled it and found this page. Thanks dude!

> I have it.
>
> 100 Years by Five for Fighting
# 5 18 years ago

> What's the song and artist whos sings the song on the Chase Credit Card TV commercial??? I've heard it on the radio also and can never catch the title or artist!
>
> Thanks for any help!!
# 6 18 years ago

>
> Thanks for any help!!

Thats what I want to know. :S
# 7 18 years ago

> > What's the song and artist whos sings the song on the Chase Credit Card TV commercial??? I've heard it on the radio also and can never catch the title or artist!
> >
> > Thanks for any help!!
>
> Thats what I want to know. :S
>
It is "100 Years" by Five for Fighting"
# 8 18 years ago

Bonni
I would love to know too!!! I'd buy the CD!!!

> > What's the song and artist whos sings the song on the Chase Credit Card TV commercial??? I've heard it on the radio also and can never catch the title or artist!
> >
>
# 9 18 years ago

> I would love to know too!!! I'd buy the CD!!!
>
> > > What's the song and artist whos sings the song on the Chase Credit Card TV commercial??? I've heard it on the radio also and can never catch the title or artist!
> > >
> > > Thanks for any help!!
> >
> The song is "100 Years" by Five for Fighting.
# 10 18 years ago

What's the song and artist whos sings the song on the Chase Credit Card TV commercial??? I've heard it on the radio also and can never catch the title or artist!

Thanks for any help!!

# 11 18 years ago

Band: Five For Fighting
Song Title: 100 years

Link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00012FNDG/qid=1116497147/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-3186551-8673754
# 12 18 years ago

> >
>
# 13 18 years ago

> >
>
# 14 18 years ago

The song is called 100 years by Five for Fighting
# 15 18 years ago

> >

I want to know this too!
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 285 (Page 1 of 19) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread