search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Chase Credit Card Commercial - Song!!!!!

(Messages 16 to 30 of 285 (Page 2 of 19) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> > What's the song and artist whos sings the song on the Chase Credit Card TV commercial??? I've heard it on the radio also and can never catch the title or artist!
> >
> > Thanks for any help!!
>
# 17 18 years ago

we were looking for it too...thanks!
>
# 18 18 years ago

> > What's the song and artist whos sings the song on the Chase Credit Card TV commercial??? I've heard it on the radio also and can never catch the title or artist!
> >
>
There are three different ones:
Wind beneath my wings
love is all around
100 years by Five for Fighting

I think is the last one you are looking for, because its an excelent song. Check out this article:
money.excite.com/jsp/nw/nwdt_ge.jsp?news_ id=cmt-129b7195&feed=cmt&date=20050509

Lou
# 19 18 years ago

> >
>
# 20 18 years ago

> >
>
# 21 18 years ago

Frank

Five for Fighting - 100 Years
# 22 18 years ago

> >
>
100 years by five for fighting
# 23 18 years ago

> >
>
# 24 18 years ago

> >

-----------------------
I've been searching for this too, evidently it's by Five For Fighting and the song is called "100 years".
>
# 25 18 years ago

> >
>
the song is 100 years by five for fighting
# 26 18 years ago

> >
>
# 27 18 years ago

"100 Years" by Five For Fighting
# 28 18 years ago

> >

I was just asking a co-worker the same thing! I whistle that song all day long---thought maybe it was Dave Matthews?

Anyone know! It's driving me MAD!!!

Thanks!!
>
# 29 18 years ago

Hey,

To be honest I am also trying to find out the song and singer.. One tip which may help is, it has been used as commercial song for another TV series being broadcasted in USA, called "LIFE AS WE KNOW IT". If you find something on this, pls. mail me too. I will appreciate that.

-Noah

> >
>
# 30 18 years ago

veronica
> >

100 Years by Five for Fighting
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 285 (Page 2 of 19) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread