search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

OMARION

(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

YOU HAVE A SEXY ASS BODY

HI MY NAME DAWN AND I LIVE IN OAKLAND CA.AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
# 2 18 years ago

dear omarion
hi!I need someone to talk to
I'm a girl ho's 14teen years old.

can u email me back at:www.yahoo.com & my ID:blueredblack_blackredblue@yahoo.com
# 3 18 years ago

I happen to think im in love with you lol
>
> Hello my name is patience and i just have a question for u omarion did u ever have an intrest in that girl for your touch video?
# 4 18 years ago

> YOU HAVE A SEXY ASS BODY
>
I have something to admit to i never really cared for u when i first seen u on b2k but now that u r on u r u r doing great i have a big intrest in u now and dat day i seen u on 106th&park it got stronger u smiled it was so cute and ur goofy u seem as though u have a nice personality i mean i dont kno u and im not tryn to u kno b no groupy im just sayn u seem really intresting personalitity wise i mean dont get me wrong ive looked at u i find u very attractive ur body to lol i kno im never goina get anywhere with thsis but i like u in a way ive never liked anyone before i love ur voice ur just someone i really wouldnt mind gettin to kno a little better
# 5 18 years ago

Shay
> I love the way you move.
Hi my name is Shay. I'm looking forward to
seeing, and meeting you in Millwaukee my
home town. I love you Omarion.
# 6 17 years ago

> dear omarion I love you and you music but "I wanna get to know ya"!Iknow corny huh?Yeah I try but im really trying to contact you!I have your cd playing now on "in the dark" That should be us but I undrestand you If you don't wnat to talk im 19& a1/2.You sound like a really cool person from your songs and my grandpa said "when you sing it's what you feel and it is your peronality".Funny huh?But I just wanna get 2 know you.PLEASE E-MAIL ME?

# 7 18 years ago

Dear omarion,

Hi I acually can't beleive i'm E-mailing u I Love you so so so much i'm a really, really big fan i'm so crazy about u if i see u on t.v i'm going to scream and lose my mine i also know this boy name wesley who looks like you a whole lot we are really good friends.But N-E-wayz i ;ll be really looking for your E-mail. Love you forever & ever!!

# 8 18 years ago

> Dear Omarion
> Hey I just wanted 2 tell u how much u encouraged me to stay in school and to never give up on what i really believe in and want to be in life .
I've read most of your book and I think it gives all of your fans including me "YOUR BIGGEST FAN" I a closer look at who u really r and I'd really really love to hear a responce from YOU IT WOULD JUST MELT MY HEART
LUV,DEBRA
>
# 9 18 years ago

> > Dear Omarion
> > Hey I just wanted 2 tell u how much u encouraged me to stay in school and to never give up on what i really believe in and want to be in life .
> I've read most of your book and I think it gives all of your fans including me "YOUR BIGGEST FAN" I a closer look at who u really r and I'd really really love to hear a responce from YOU IT WOULD JUST MELT MY HEART
> LUV,DEBRA yo4evergrl@yahoo.com
> >
>
# 10 18 years ago

im like your biggest fan i love you so much im only 14 and im trying to find someone to discover me but the only problem is, is that i cant go around the world and i would love it if you would cometo seymour indiana and listen to me sing i promise i can sound like mariah carey even some of her high notes and i love your song im tryna i relate to that song so much i was with someone for about 4 months and he just walked out of my life and im tryna to act like i dont wanna be with him i can sing i promise you that i love you and i just want to get to know you please email me back i would love that
# 11 18 years ago

im like your biggest fan i love you so much im only 14 and im trying to find someone to discover me but the only problem is, is that i cant go around the world and i would love it if you would cometo seymour indiana and listen to me sing i promise i can sound like mariah carey even some of her high notes and i love your song im tryna i relate to that song so much i was with someone for about 4 months and he just walked out of my life and im tryna to act like i dont wanna be with him i can sing i promise you that i love you and i just want to get to know you please email me back i would love that :)
# 12 18 years ago

> dear omarion
> hi!I need someone to talk to
> I'm a girl ho's 14teen years old.
>
can you e-amil me back at glokaz7@aol.com
>
# 13 18 years ago

> dear omarion
> hi!I need someone to talk to
> I'm a girl ho's 14teen years old.
>
can you e-amil me back at glokaz7@aol.com
>
# 14 18 years ago

hey, i know some people r obsessed with u and all because u r cute ( no offence ) but for me i just like ur song because they r nice.
# 15 18 years ago

Omarion i am ur no. 1 fan u can ask my hole family if u want 2.i really want 2 meet u in real life i love u n all ur songs i even lik ur house lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur my boo bye
(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread