search user
Clipland Forum Other

OMARION

(Messages 16 to 28 of 28 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

hello
# 17 18 years ago

> > Sweet omarion I love you and you music but "I wanna get to know ya"!I really hoping to contact you!I have your singel playing now on "O" That should be us in that movie but I undrestand you If you don't wnat to talk im 14 years old its yung, i know but what to try this cuse I realy what to meat you .You sound like a really nice person from your songs and my grandpa said "when you sing it's what you feel and it is your peronality".It soundscrasy but i hope its true.But I just wanna get 2 know you.I't sounds crasy but i realy what to whats a movie whit you,, hihi! PLEASE E-MAIL ME?

Bey,,bey
=xxx= Myrthe,, I realy love, eaven when you don't whant to meat me

ps. i dont reat good english huh ? haha
>
>
>
>
# 18 18 years ago

hey my name is simone. cant wait to see you at scream tour 4. omarion u are so sexy
i got your pictures all over the place
i like the way that you be dancing and i love you.hope to meet u one day.
# 19 18 years ago

> dear omarion
> hi!I need someone to talk to
> I'm a girl who's 14teen years old. I am really a big fan of you my wish one day is to really meet you one day. I really want to go to your scream 4 tour but I can't get the ticket. Help me please!!!!!!

>
> can u email me back at:www.yahoo.com & my ID:mustbenice261@yahoo.com
>
# 20 18 years ago

> dear omarion
> hi!I need someone to talk to
> I'm a girl ho's 12 years old.
>can you e-mali me at gibbs1189@bellsouth.com
>
>
# 21 18 years ago

> dear omarion
> hi this is shanice can u e-mail me back i need someone to talk to LIKE YOU AND YOU THE ONLE CUTE BOY LIKE YOU AND I AM A GRIL AND 15TEEN YEARS OLD AND YOU WHAT AGE ARE YOU SEE YOU LATER MY BOYFRIEND.
>
# 22 18 years ago

shatiera
> > YOU HAVE A SEXY ASS BODY
> >
> I have something to admit to i never really cared for u when i first seen u on b2k but now that u r on u r u r doing great i have a big intrest in u now and dat day i seen u on 106th&park it got stronger u smiled it was so cute and ur goofy u seem as though u have a nice personality i mean i dont kno u and im not tryn to u kno b no groupy im just sayn u seem really intresting personalitity wise i mean dont get me wrong ive looked at u i find u very attractive ur body to lol i kno im never goina get anywhere with thsis but i like u in a way ive never liked anyone before i love ur voice ur just someone i really wouldnt mind gettin to kno a little better
>
# 23 18 years ago

Hey Omarion,

First I just wanna say I Love you and yo music and I was hoping that you wold give me a lil bit of yo time when you got a min and hit me wit a e-mail at da_only_pimpcess@yahoo.com
ight then hope to talk to you lata
BYE!!!

# 24 18 years ago

> > dear omarion I love you and you music but "I wanna get to know ya"!Iknow corny huh?Yeah I try but im really trying to contact you!I have your cd playing now on "in the dark" That should be us but I undrestand you If you don't wnat to talk im 16a1/2.You sound like a really cool person from your songs and my grandpa said "when you sing it's what you feel and it is your peronality".Funny huh?But I just wanna get 2 know you.PLEASE E-MAIL ME?
>
>
>
>
# 25 18 years ago

> > dear omarion I love you and you music but "I wanna get to know ya"!Iknow corny huh?Yeah I try but im really trying to contact you!I have your cd playing now on "in the dark" That should be us but I undrestand you If you don't wnat to talk im 16a1/2.You sound like a really cool person from your songs and my grandpa said "when you sing it's what you feel and it is your peronality".Funny huh?But I just wanna get 2 know you.PLEASE E-MAIL ME?
>
>
>
>
# 26 18 years ago

Omarion, I am Amberly and i Love you!!!! You are so HOT! Can you e-mail me back? Your a great singer.

Love Amberly
# 27 18 years ago

>Dear Omarion,
I am one of your biggest fans I am 21 and I am crazy over you. Will you please email me back at amber13@rock.com or give me a call at 706-833-7293
# 28 16 years ago

IZ DAT GURL MARANDA AND JAZMIN3 JUZ SAYIN HOW MUCH WE LOV3 UR MUSIC AND WELLZ DAT IT OH AND STAY SINGLE^^
(Messages 16 to 28 of 28 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

28 posts in this thread