search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Diet Coke Commercial

(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> > > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one called "loft"
> thanks
> >
>
# 17 18 years ago

I like the way by the BodyRockers

> > > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one called "loft"
> thanks
> >
>
# 18 18 years ago

Jason
> thanks
> >
>
I think you mean the one where a man takes a sip of Diet Coke and dances around his loft apartment to the infectious tune of "I Like the Way," performed by The Body Rockers, while bubbles follow him. "It's a Diet Coke thing" remains the tagline.
# 19 18 years ago

> > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one with the girl whose skating on rollerblades with the blonde hair and shes wearing a sparkly top aswell. Thanks!>
>
# 20 18 years ago

> > > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one with the girl whose skating on rollerblades with the blonde hair and shes wearing a sparkly top aswell. Thanks!>
> > its called starry eyed surprise by shifty. i like that song too
>

It's by Paul Oakenfold, not "shifty"
# 21 18 years ago

hi ummm whats the 1 song from the coke commercial with the guy thats in front of the wall an hes just moveing back an forth an a bunch more people do the some thing ?
# 22 18 years ago

> hi ummm whats the 1 song from the coke commercial with the guy thats in front of the wall an hes just moveing back an forth (like hes under water) an a bunch more people do the some thing ?
# 23 18 years ago

> > > There is a new diet coke commercial, not the blonde girl on skates, but where a black girl is outside and it is raining. The only lyrics they say are ba bum, ba bum, bum bum.
> > > Anyone know where this comes from?
> >
> Found it man, it's called the way of light. Tight song if you ask me
>
who is this song by?
# 24 18 years ago

> > > > There is a new diet coke commercial, not the blonde girl on skates, but where a black girl is outside and it is raining. The only lyrics they say are ba bum, ba bum, bum bum.
> > > > Anyone know where this comes from?
> > >
> > Found it man, it's called the way of light. Tight song if you ask me
> >
> who is this song by?
>
oh wait......gift of gab
# 25 18 years ago

> > HI, i would like to know the name of the song that is played on one of the diet coke commercial. The one with the girl whose skating on rollerblades with the blonde hair and shes wearing a sparkly top aswell. Thanks!>
>
# 26 17 years ago

Kathy
>
Paul Oakenfold - Starry-Eyed Surprise
(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

26 posts in this thread