search user
Clipland Forum Other

ATT Wireless Phone Commercial

(Messages 16 to 21 of 21 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 16 years ago

The song is called 'Toxic Girl' and its by 'Kings of Convenience'. Great song...
> If you figure this out, will you write to let me know? Please? Thanks.
>> hey anyone know what the name of that some is in the ATT commercial i think some of the lyrics are 'hey hello' or something and then it goes 'now that you're finally on your own' and 'you're on my mind but don't you know'. HELP PLEASE! this has been driving me crazy for weeks.

# 17 16 years ago

> hey anyone know what the name of that some is in the ATT commercial i think some of the lyrics are 'hey hello' or something and then it goes 'now that you're finally on your own' and 'you're on my mind but don't you know'. HELP PLEASE! this has been driving me crazy for weeks.
Hi. I spoke with a media rep from att wireless, and she told me that the song from this particular commercial is owned by att and was made specifically for that commercial, and is not available anywhere.
# 18 16 years ago

I have also wondered who the artist of this
song was, so i contacted att directly----
this was their response.....

'We own the music and the tune is an original score composed specifically for the spot.
A company called Crushing Music created the song. The composer, Mary Woods.'
mystery solved
p.s. the other commercial 'i spy something with b' features the song by the 'kings of con....'

# 19 15 years ago

You are absolutely right. It was created by Crushing Music. Here is the link to their site: http://www.crushingmusic.com/. The direct link to the M-Life commercial featuring the father and the daughter is: http://www.crushingmusic.com/movies/attmlife.avi. You can also view their other work at http://www.crushingmusic.com/movies. Finally, an answer to this question that has been bugging me since the first time I saw the commercial!!!
# 20 14 years ago

> It kind of sounds like some neo-Nick Drake indie rocker. It isnt Nick Drake is it? I have heard the song before, so I know it was not made for the commercial.
> Please let me know who sngs the song in your newer commiercial, it starts off like this. I pulled into natherith feelin bout half past dead, sorry thats all I can remember

thanks
kelly
>
# 21 14 years ago

> If you figure this out, will you write to let me know? Please? Thanks.
> > hey anyone know what the name of that some is in the ATT commercial i think some of the lyrics are 'hey hello' or something and then it goes 'now that you're finally on your own' and 'you're on my mind but don't you know'. HELP PLEASE! this has been driving me crazy for weeks.
>
>
(Messages 16 to 21 of 21 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

21 posts in this thread