Quantcast
Clipland Forum > Other >
Radio Free Roscoe Song
(Messages 1 to 15 of 65 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
Radio Free Roscoe Song
# 1 Sunday 02/27/05

Radio Free Roscoe Song
>In the episode "I'm with a cupid" of radio free roscoe at the end of the episonde kim put a song a part of is lirycs was " as I dive over the finish line " but what was the name of that song
Advertisement
# 2 Friday 03/18/05

steph d
Re: Fast and Dirty Lyrics
Does any one know any sites that I can get the Fast and Dirty lyrics???
# 3 Saturday 03/19/05

Re: Radio Free Roscoe Song
I wish I could tell you but I'm also wondering who sings that song. Hopefully someone out there knows. I don't know why they don't have a site that lists all the songs they use on the show. Give the talent some recognition.
# 4 Saturday 03/19/05

I found the song - its called One Marathon by Reverie Sound Revue.
# 5 Tuesday 03/22/05

Allan Huynh
Yes can someone please give me that song too I need it, well I dont need it but please can someone reply the question?
# 6 Tuesday 03/22/05

Allan
Re: Re: Radio Free Roscoe Song
> Yes can someone please give me that song too I need it, well I dont need it but please can someone reply the question? The ending song in the "I'm with cupid" episode that is.

# 7 Tuesday 03/22/05

Allan Huynh
Um I think I have the song that you're looking for David. Im not certain but I think its You and I by Bluepocket.
# 8 Thursday 03/24/05

> >In the episode "I'm with a cupid" of radio free roscoe at the end of the episonde kim put a song a part of is lirycs was " as I dive over the finish line " but what was the name of that song
# 9 Saturday 03/26/05

> >In the episode "I'm with a cupid" of radio free roscoe at the end of the episonde kim put a song a part of is lirycs was " as I dive over the finish line " but what was the name of that song
# 10 Sunday 03/27/05

# 11 Sunday 03/27/05

> >In the episode "I'm with a cupid" of radio free roscoe at the end of the episode kim put a song a part of is lirycs was " as I dive over the finish line " but what was the name of that song
# 12 Sunday 03/27/05

Hilary
Hey..
I really like the song, and want to listen to it, but I can't find it!!! arg, anywhere where you can find it? anyone know???
-Hils
# 13 Sunday 03/27/05

does anyone know the song where travis and bridget make out at the end. the name of the episode is "i'm with cupid" please someone tell me
# 14 Sunday 03/27/05

In the Radio Free Roscoe Episode "I'm With Cupid", Kim Carlisle played a song for Robbie that had the lyrics "As I Dive Over the Finish Line..." in it. Would you happen to know the name of that song?
# 15 Monday 03/28/05

one marathon by reveriesoundrevenue
(Messages 1 to 15 of 65 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
This Thread