search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Radio Free Roscoe Song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 65 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

>In the episode "I'm with a cupid" of radio free roscoe at the end of the episonde kim put a song a part of is lirycs was " as I dive over the finish line " but what was the name of that song
# 2 19 years ago

steph d
Does any one know any sites that I can get the Fast and Dirty lyrics???
# 3 19 years ago

I wish I could tell you but I'm also wondering who sings that song. Hopefully someone out there knows. I don't know why they don't have a site that lists all the songs they use on the show. Give the talent some recognition.
# 4 19 years ago

I found the song - its called One Marathon by Reverie Sound Revue.
# 5 19 years ago

Allan Huynh
Yes can someone please give me that song too I need it, well I dont need it but please can someone reply the question?
# 6 19 years ago

Allan
> Yes can someone please give me that song too I need it, well I dont need it but please can someone reply the question? The ending song in the "I'm with cupid" episode that is.

# 7 19 years ago

Allan Huynh
Um I think I have the song that you're looking for David. Im not certain but I think its You and I by Bluepocket.
# 8 19 years ago

> >In the episode "I'm with a cupid" of radio free roscoe at the end of the episonde kim put a song a part of is lirycs was " as I dive over the finish line " but what was the name of that song
# 9 19 years ago

> >In the episode "I'm with a cupid" of radio free roscoe at the end of the episonde kim put a song a part of is lirycs was " as I dive over the finish line " but what was the name of that song
# 10 19 years ago

# 11 19 years ago

> >In the episode "I'm with a cupid" of radio free roscoe at the end of the episode kim put a song a part of is lirycs was " as I dive over the finish line " but what was the name of that song
# 12 19 years ago

Hilary
Hey..
I really like the song, and want to listen to it, but I can't find it!!! arg, anywhere where you can find it? anyone know???
-Hils
# 13 19 years ago

does anyone know the song where travis and bridget make out at the end. the name of the episode is "i'm with cupid" please someone tell me
# 14 19 years ago

In the Radio Free Roscoe Episode "I'm With Cupid", Kim Carlisle played a song for Robbie that had the lyrics "As I Dive Over the Finish Line..." in it. Would you happen to know the name of that song?
# 15 19 years ago

one marathon by reveriesoundrevenue
(Messages 1 to 15 of 65 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread