search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

who is really in LOVE with Omarion?

(Messages 16 to 30 of 54 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

I LOVE OMARION!!I AM GONNA KEEP ON TRYING 2 MEET OMARION TILL I GET 2 MEET HIM SO I COULD GET 2 KNOW HIM.OMARION IS JUST SEXY AND TALENTED.HE MEANS A LOT 2 ME MORE THAN SOME REALIZE BUT HE MAKES ME HAPPY WHEN EVER I C OR HEAR HIM ON T.V
# 17 18 years ago

> > > i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he was my big brother or caME TO MY 14th birthday thats all i had wish for is to meet omarion in person and talk or spend a day with him
# 18 18 years ago

> > > I love omarion so much that I would and will do anyyyyyyyyyyyyythinggggggggggg to be next to him or to spen one whole day with him just chillin
# 19 18 years ago

> > > I love omarion so much that I would do anyyyyyyyyyyyyythinggggggggggg to be next to him or to spen one whole day with him just chillin
# 20 18 years ago

AJA
> > > i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he was my big brother or caME TO MY 14th birthday thats all i had wish for is to meet omarion in person and talk or spen a day with him
# 21 18 years ago

> I LOVE OMARION!!I AM GONNA KEEP ON TRYING 2 MEET OMARION TILL I GET 2 MEET HIM SO I COULD GET 2 KNOW HIM.OMARION IS JUST SEXY AND TALENTED.HE MEANS A LOT 2 ME MORE THAN SOME REALIZE BUT HE MAKES ME HAPPY WHEN EVER I C OR HEAR HIM ON T.V
# 22 18 years ago

> helo omarion my name is Raynette or she name nana. but you are your firends yes or no pleasse.come with me omarion plesse ok.and i will you kiss plesse.your live where.than you are girlfriend? omarion where happy birthday month plesse ok. thank you love raynette good bey.
# 23 18 years ago

I am so in LOOOOOOOOOOOVE with Omarion. I am a triplet and my sisters also love omarion so much. So that is 3 times the love for omarion. I have tried to go to some of your concerts but its to hard for my mom( She also likes your music ,haha) I hope that someday I will get to meet Omarion. It would be a dream come true for me and my sisters. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you omarion times 3.
# 24 18 years ago

I am so in LOOOOOOOOOOOVE with Omarion. I am a triplet and my sisters also love omarion so much. So that is 3 times the love for omarion. I have tried to go to some of your concerts but its to hard for my mom( She also likes your music ,haha) I hope that someday I will get to meet Omarion. It would be a dream come true for me and my sisters. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you omarion times 3.
# 25 18 years ago

jeneveuia
> > > > i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he was my big brother or caME TO MY 14th birthday thats all i had wish for is to meet omarion in person and talk or spen a day with him now im 15 teen in wish he was in my life he dont know how much i love him i just wish to meet him in be in his video i dace good he would love me avery time i see his video are here his song i cry thats how much he meen to me omarion my heartjust would like to speend a day with him i love you omarion willames
>
# 26 18 years ago

jeneveuia
> > > > i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he was my big brother or caME TO MY 14th birthday thats all i had wish for is to meet omarion in person and talk or spen a day with him now im 15 teen in wish he was in my life he dont know how much i love him i just wish to meet him in be in his video i dace good he would love me avery time i see his video are here his song i cry thats how much he meen to me omarion my heartjust would like to speend a day with him i love you omarion willames
>
# 27 18 years ago

jeneveuia
>
# 28 18 years ago

J
> > > > > i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he was my big brother or caME TO MY 14th birthday thats all i had wish for is to meet omarion in person and talk or spen a day with him now im 15 teen in wish he was in my life he dont know how much i love him i just wish to meet him in be in his video i dace good he would love me avery time i see his video are here his song i cry thats how much he meen to me omarion my heart i would like to speend a day with him i love you omarion willames
> >
>
# 29 18 years ago

jeneveuia
>
# 30 18 years ago

jeneveuia
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 54 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread