search user
Clipland Forum Other

who is really in LOVE with Omarion?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 54 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he would come to my city
# 2 19 years ago

yea!! i wish he came 2 my city too...wud luv 2 fuk that black thingy of his ;)
# 3 19 years ago

> I'm waiting for Omarion to come to Va so i can get to no him more better because i think he's a fine guy
# 4 19 years ago

> i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he was my big brother or caME TO MY 10TH
# 5 19 years ago

> i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he was my big brother or caME TO MY 10TH
# 6 19 years ago

> i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he was my big brother or came to my 10th birthday May7th
# 7 19 years ago

Shanaya
I am really in LOVE with Omarion I wish he was my husband
# 8 19 years ago

> > i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he was my big brother or came to my 10th birthday May7th
# 9 19 years ago

> > i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he was my big brother or caME TO MY 14th birthday thats all i had wish for is to meet omarion in person and talk or spen a day with him
# 10 18 years ago

he is a very sweet guy
# 11 18 years ago

i have to admit that i am in love with omarion but its not the type of love as in i want to be his gurl. its the love as i want to be by his side and expierience what he does. i want to talk to him not as a fan but as a bestfreind. i want to be like him someday. i know that your suppose to be like yourself but i just want to spend atthe most a week with him. i want to be closer to him than any other fan in the world. well maybe not the world but pretty close. i want to take dance classes withhim. sing with him act with him. if he only knew.
well im a head on outta here. i know there are more gurls that want the same only if i can be the blessed one.
# 12 18 years ago

> i am so in Love with Omarion i wish he would come to my birthday this june the 2
>
# 13 18 years ago

I am in love with Omarion. I wish he was my big brother. He is the most tallented person in the music business. If I could meet him I would die. I would want to bring my best friend Amira with me. That is my wish and would do anything for it to come true.
# 14 18 years ago

I am in love with Omarion. I wish he was my big brother. He is the most tallented person in the music business. If I could meet him I would die. I would want to bring my best friend Amira with me. That is my wish and would do anything for it to come true.
# 15 18 years ago

paris
i wish omarion knew hu i was and i wish he was my man coz he is da hottest boy in da game nuff love lady justice xxxxxxxxxx
(Messages 1 to 15 of 54 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread