search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Cingular Commericail Song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anybody know the name of the song in the Cingular commercial that has the guy driving in a Red Convertable?
# 2 19 years ago

The Weight by The Band
# 3 19 years ago

> Does anybody know the name of the song in the Cingular commercial that has the guy driving in a Red Convertable?
# 4 19 years ago

country fan
The Weight by The Band
# 5 19 years ago

> Does anybody know the name of the song in the Cingular commercial that has the guy driving in a Red Convertable?
# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

Who sings that song My Sweet Melissa or Melissa; with the actress text messaging her husband because she was having a baby. What is the song and who is the artist?
# 9 18 years ago

>
> Who sings that song My Sweet Melissa or Melissa; with the actress text messaging her husband because she was having a baby. What is the song and who is the artist?

The Allman Brothers
# 10 18 years ago

> It is 'Sweet Melissa' by the Allman Brothers. Ever since I saw the commercial, I have been trying to listen to it off the internet.My youngest daughter is Melyssa and I want to sing it to her.
> Who sings that song My Sweet Melissa or Melissa; with the actress text messaging her husband because she was having a baby. What is the song and who is the artist?

# 11 18 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

>
# 13 18 years ago

>
> Who sings that song My Sweet Melissa or Melissa; with the actress text messaging her husband because she was having a baby, and who is the actor that portrays her husband?
# 14 18 years ago

Allman Brothers
# 15 18 years ago

> >
> > Who sings that song My Sweet Melissa or Melissa; with the actress text messaging her husband because she was having a baby. What is the song and who is the artist?
>

who is the guy? I know that the song is by Gregg Allman, right?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread