search user
Clipland Forum Other

DELL INTERN BLONDE

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYS THE BLONDE INTERN IN THE NEW DELL ADS? SHE IS VERY PRETTY!
I WOULD LOVE SOME PICS OF HER EVEN IF THEY ARE JUST CAPS OF THE TV.
# 2 18 years ago

Noname
> DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYS THE BLONDE INTERN IN THE NEW DELL ADS? SHE IS VERY PRETTY!
: I WOULD LOVE SOME PICS OF HER EVEN IF THEY ARE JUST CAPS OF THE TV.
I agree !!! HOT HOT HOT !!!

# 3 18 years ago

I can hook you up with some screen caps. They are from the 'Intern Day 3' commercial. That's all I have.

# 4 18 years ago

I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.
# 5 18 years ago

Russel
> I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.

The actress' name is Julie Hess. She is a relative unknown, but we both have the same agent ;)
# 6 18 years ago

EveryWomansFantasy
> : I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.
>
: The actress' name is Julie Hess. She is a relative unknown, but we both have the same agent ;)
So who is your agent?
# 7 18 years ago

> I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.
Okay, dude, I sent them to you just now. I also have the new commercial recorded, I just haven't gotten around to pulling screen caps from it. If you want those as well, let me know and I'll hook you up.
And since we're talking about commercial babes, does anyone here know who that girl is in the Listerine Commercial (yes, I have screen caps of her, too)? Is she hot or what?
# 8 18 years ago

Dell Chick Fan
Yeah, who is your agent?
# 9 18 years ago

Anonymous user
as if im gonna unleash unto him the stalkers, freaks and geeks of the internet?!

:> : I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.
>>
:> The actress' name is Julie Hess. She is a relative unknown, but we both have the same agent ;)
> So who is your agent?

# 10 18 years ago

Normal NON-STALKING guy
Look, dipstick, not EVERYONE is a stalker, freak, geek or psycho. Dumbass. Maybe we just want to see some other work she's done. And who are you talking about, 'unleash unto 'him?'' We're talking about a female here, ass.
> as if im gonna unleash unto him the stalkers, freaks and geeks of the internet?!
>
:> :> I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.
>> :
:> : The actress' name is Julie Hess. She is a relative unknown, but we both have the same agent ;)
>> So who is your agent?

# 11 18 years ago

I have to agree with the Normal Non-Stalker guy. Not everyone is out to stalk or harrass 'Julie Hess.' But then again, you never know....
Incidentally, Normal Non-Stalker dude, I think when he says 'him' he is referring to the agent as being a male.
I have an agent myself, and am curious to know where the commercials were filmed. I thought they might be Austin, since that is where Dell is based out of and they do a lot of film/video production there.

: as if im gonna unleash unto him the stalkers, freaks and geeks of the internet?!
>
:> :> I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.
>> :
:> : The actress' name is Julie Hess. She is a relative unknown, but we both have the same agent ;)
>> So who is your agent?

# 12 18 years ago

Noname
I think he's fulla shit anyway. Besides how do we know thats her name? And how come he doesn't even use his real name? (like anyone named Russel could get an agent.) Sounds like a load o' horseshit to me.
> as if im gonna unleash unto him the stalkers, freaks and geeks of the internet?!
>
>> :
>> So who is your agent?

# 13 18 years ago

Grinch16
probably right. hes just acting like he knows something you dont so he can feel smart or that he has an edge on you
>
>> :
>> So who is your agent?

# 14 18 years ago

Rob
Actually I can confirm that's her real name. Stay tuned for an upcoming Hyundai commercial which should air next spring and that should comfirm the facts. Since I don't want my name plastered on the internet for my superiors to see, just take my word.
> I think he's fulla shit anyway. Besides how do we know thats her name? And how come he doesn't even use his real name? (like anyone named Russel could get an agent.) Sounds like a load o' horseshit to me.
>> as if im gonna unleash unto him the stalkers, freaks and geeks of the internet?!
>>
:> :> : I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.
>> :>
:> :> The actress' name is Julie Hess. She is a relative unknown, but we both have the same agent ;)
>> : So who is your agent?

# 15 18 years ago

JoeBlow
Then can you at least tell me where the Dell Commercials were filmed? Someone mentioned Austin, but I have heard San Fransisco as well
> Actually I can confirm that's her real name. Stay tuned for an upcoming Hyundai commercial which should air next spring and that should comfirm the facts. Since I don't want my name plastered on the internet for my superiors to see, just take my word.
>> I think he's fulla shit anyway. Besides how do we know thats her name? And how come he doesn't even use his real name? (like anyone named Russel could get an agent.) Sounds like a load o' horseshit to me.
>> : as if im gonna unleash unto him the stalkers, freaks and geeks of the internet?!
>> :
:> :> :> I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.
>> :> :
:> :> : The actress' name is Julie Hess. She is a relative unknown, but we both have the same agent ;)
>> :> So who is your agent?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread