search user
Clipland Forum Other

DELL INTERN BLONDE

(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 21 years ago

Rick
I dont think she's all that. She's just having her 15 minutes of fame and I hope she enjoys it while it lasts because something tells me it wont.
> Actually I can confirm that's her real name. Stay tuned for an upcoming Hyundai commercial which should air next spring and that should comfirm the facts. Since I don't want my name plastered on the internet for my superiors to see, just take my word.
>> I think he's fulla shit anyway. Besides how do we know thats her name? And how come he doesn't even use his real name? (like anyone named Russel could get an agent.) Sounds like a load o' horseshit to me.
>> : as if im gonna unleash unto him the stalkers, freaks and geeks of the internet?!
>> :
:> :> :> I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.
>> :> :
:> :> : The actress' name is Julie Hess. She is a relative unknown, but we both have the same agent ;)
>> :> So who is your agent?

# 17 21 years ago

I would really like it if you were able to send those screen caps to my email. Thanks!
> Okay, dude, I sent them to you just now. I also have the new commercial recorded, I just haven't gotten around to pulling screen caps from it. If you want those as well, let me know and I'll hook you up.
> And since we're talking about commercial babes, does anyone here know who that girl is in the Listerine Commercial (yes, I have screen caps of her, too)? Is she hot or what?

# 18 20 years ago

JM
Yeah all i see are a bunch of spiteful morons. Who f'ing cares?
> I dont think she's all that. She's just having her 15 minutes of fame and I hope she enjoys it while it lasts because something tells me it wont.
>> Actually I can confirm that's her real name. Stay tuned for an upcoming Hyundai commercial which should air next spring and that should comfirm the facts. Since I don't want my name plastered on the internet for my superiors to see, just take my word.
>> : I think he's fulla shit anyway. Besides how do we know thats her name? And how come he doesn't even use his real name? (like anyone named Russel could get an agent.) Sounds like a load o' horseshit to me.
>> :> as if im gonna unleash unto him the stalkers, freaks and geeks of the internet?!
>> :>
:> :> :> : I'd love it if you could send me those screencaps, too, please. If it's not too much trouble. I, too, think that lady is quite attractive.
>> :> :>
:> :> :> The actress' name is Julie Hess. She is a relative unknown, but we both have the same agent ;)
>> :> : So who is your agent?

# 19 21 years ago

> I can hook you up with some screen caps. They are from the 'Intern Day 3' commercial. That's all I have.
> yeah can you send em to me as well?
# 20 21 years ago

Julie Hess, is now in LA. She is now looking for new agents, I heard Angel City has the upper hand for commercials, and that she's been seen at auditions for 'Buffy' She's engaged, wedding set for Sept. The commercials were filmed in LA, cast by.... oops, too much info.
# 21 21 years ago

Jonus
You are full of it, first off, she's not looking for new agents, she just signed on to do a pilot for UPN, she's MARRIED, she lives in NY with he HUSBAND, and CHILD. I do have to agree with everyone else though, she is beautiful.
# 22 21 years ago

You all can send me cash for figuring it out...
Kevin

# 23 21 years ago

Brent
I know she makes an appearance on ER a couple of years ago, she was the girlfriend of some dude who tried to circumsize himself
HAHA

>> DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYS THE BLONDE INTERN IN THE NEW DELL ADS? SHE IS VERY PRETTY!
:> I WOULD LOVE SOME PICS OF HER EVEN IF THEY ARE JUST CAPS OF THE TV.
> I agree !!! HOT HOT HOT !!!

# 24 20 years ago

The dell commericals are filmed in Vancouver, Canada and one or two were filmed in Toronto last year. I know this because my boyfriend is in them.
> I have an agent myself, and am curious to know where the commercials were filmed. I thought they might be Austin, since that is where Dell is based out of and they do a lot of film/video production there.

# 25 20 years ago

> : DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYS THE BLONDE INTERN IN THE NEW DELL ADS? SHE IS VERY PRETTY!

I can't seem to find her or the other two ANYWHERE, Dell must be keeping them under wraps pretty tight.

# 26 20 years ago

> : DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYS THE BLONDE INTERN IN THE NEW DELL ADS? SHE IS VERY PRETTY!
So do I agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I WANNA SHOVE MY FACE INTO HER PUSSY AND LICK HER CLIT TIL SHE SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS IN ECSTACY AND CUMMMMMMMMMMMMS ALLLLLL OVER MY FACE.....THEN I'LL SHOVE MY COCK INTO HER ASSSSSSSSSSSHOLE AND LISTEN TO HER ayyyyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHILE SHE SPURTS SOME MORE CUM OUT HER CLITERUS !!!!!!!!!
DAMN!
GOTTA CLEAN MY SCREEN NOW !!!!!!!!!
# 27 20 years ago

her name is Julie Hess

# 28 19 years ago

> > DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYS THE BLONDE INTERN IN THE NEW DELL ADS? SHE IS VERY PRETTY!
> : I WOULD LOVE SOME PICS OF HER EVEN IF THEY ARE JUST CAPS OF THE TV.
>
>
>
# 29 19 years ago

> > DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYS THE BLONDE INTERN IN THE NEW DELL ADS? SHE IS VERY PRETTY!
> : I WOULD LOVE SOME PICS OF HER EVEN IF THEY ARE JUST CAPS OF THE TV.
>
>
>
(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

29 posts in this thread