search user
Clipland Forum Other

LIL ROMEO

(Messages 31 to 45 of 118 (Page 3 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> LIL ROMEO IS SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL HIS CD'S, POSTERS, VIDIOS, AND HIS SHOW
# 32 19 years ago

> i love lil romeo .he is so fine ,he can rap.i love the t.v. show.
# 33 19 years ago

> > LIL ROMEO IS SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL HIS CD'S, POSTERS, VIDIOS, AND HIS SHOW. If u get this letter holla at your girl. $1 fan
>
# 34 19 years ago

hey romeo I think you're a great boy but not like mario!
# 35 19 years ago

>
> i love lil romeo he is da best much better than bow wow he thinks hes so grown up but hes not hes just a sad little boy who needs to grow up just like lil romeo oh yeh romeo in MARCH you are gona nock that court down luv ya loads xxxxx
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# 36 19 years ago

I love lil romeo with all my heart and i really want to meet hik and when i do ut will be a miracle
# 37 19 years ago

lil romeo is so fine i would love to be his juliet.i hope he does'nt have a girlfriend cause i think i should be it.

sincerly apologirl
# 38 19 years ago

LIL'ROMEO IS THE COOLITS AND SEXY
# 39 19 years ago

> lil romeo is hot yes i would like to meet him but i wouldnt be surprised if he is consisted but he still hot,lol.but most music people are cause they are so hot so they feel they are to good for people who arent rich like them.
# 40 19 years ago

Carter
Romeo is the best raper. He is awsom I wish I could be him. He is the best person ever!!!!
# 41 19 years ago

Carter
Romeo is the best raper. He is awsom I wish I could be him. He is the best person ever!!!!
# 42 19 years ago

LIL ROMEO IS SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL HIS CD'S, POSTERS, VIDIOS, AND HIS SHOWS.
# 43 19 years ago

> LiL Romeo is soooo d**n fine!!!!I cant get ova how HOTT he is!!!!! Hes like WOAH!!! I love his eyes there gorgeous...
# 44 19 years ago

> lil romeo is fit, he is the best looking boy on the planet without a doubt. he lives so far away. i just wish i could meet him. i hope he dnt have a gal
> peace marie-claire from the uk
# 45 19 years ago

> LIL ROMEO IS SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL HIS CD'S, POSTERS, VIDIOS, AND HIS SHOW
(Messages 31 to 45 of 118 (Page 3 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread