search user
Clipland Forum Other

LIL ROMEO

(Messages 16 to 30 of 118 (Page 2 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> LIL ROMEO IS SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL HIS CD'S, POSTERS, VIDIOS, AND HIS SHOW
# 17 19 years ago

>Hi romeo I hop you are going to sede me mony 50 ok
# 18 19 years ago

Lil Romeo you are sooo fine and my Birthday is comin up on February 2nd and my wish is to meet you and spend a whole day with you and get to know you a little better!!!
# 19 19 years ago

LilRomeo my birthday is on February 2nd and I would love for you to come to see me and spend a day with methat wouldbe the best birthday present ever!!!
# 20 19 years ago

little romeo is good. i have to say he is better then bow wow.he is good looking
# 21 19 years ago

> LIL ROMEO IS SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL HIS CD'S, POSTERS, VIDIOS, AND HIS SHOW
# 22 19 years ago

alida powell
lilromeo and i are having se- right now and his dic- is big
# 23 19 years ago

# 24 19 years ago

>Lil` Romeo is soooooooo fine,I think about him all the time.I Love his show on teenick.I wish he went to my school,just to play cool.
# 25 19 years ago

Your Lucky U Can Watch His Show And Buy His Albums etc. I Live In Scotland And We Don't Get Them Over Here, I Think That is good Coz He Is One Of The Best Rapper/Actor I've Ever Heard Of.
# 26 19 years ago

> lil romeo is fit, he is the best looking boy on the planet without a doubt. he lives so far away. i just wish i could meet him. i wanna talk 2 him but he lives so far away.
> peace farah from the uk
# 27 19 years ago

>
> i love lil romeo he is da best much better than bow wow he thinks hes so grown up but hes not hes just a sad little boy who needs to grow up just like lil romeo oh yeh romeo in MARCH you are gona nock that court down luv ya loads xxxxx
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# 28 19 years ago

ELIZABTE
# 29 19 years ago

# 30 19 years ago

(Messages 16 to 30 of 118 (Page 2 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread