search user
Clipland Forum Other

LIL ROMEO

(Messages 1 to 15 of 118 (Page 1 of 8) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

LIL ROMEO IS SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL HIS CD'S, POSTERS, VIDIOS, AND HIS SHOW
# 2 19 years ago

lil romeo is fit, he is the best looking boy on the planet without a doubt. he lives so far away. i just wish i could meet him. i hope he dnt have a gal
peace marie-claire from the uk
# 3 19 years ago

> LIL ROMEO IS SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL HIS CD'S, POSTERS, VIDIOS, AND HIS SHOW. If u get this letter holla at your girl. $1 fan
# 4 19 years ago

i love lil romeo he is da best much better than bow wow he thinks hes so grown up but hes not hes just a sad little boy who needs to grow up just like lil romeo oh yeh romeo in MARCH you are gona nock that court down luv ya loads xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# 5 19 years ago

Lil Romeo is gorgeous and is an amazing dancer,i would love to meet him one day!!
# 6 19 years ago

LiL Romeo is soooo d**n fine!!!!I cant get ova how HOTT he is!!!!! Hes like WOAH!!! I love his eyes there gorgeous...
# 7 19 years ago

I MY NAME IS LAQUASHA I LIKE YOU ROME.AND YOUR CD'S AND YOUR VIDIOS,AND SHOW
# 8 19 years ago

> LIL ROMEO IS SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL HIS CDS AND I JUST WANNA SAY KEEP DOING WAT U DOING COZ WE LUV YA
# 9 19 years ago

lil romeo is a stunner! in the movie hunni. his moves, looks, and homies in honey are tight. wew joos wana add ' ill b ur cinderella/julliet nae bother'. hopefully c ye in the future when a make it is a dancer.

luv natalie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# 10 18 years ago

i lil'romeo i love all your vidios
I love youuuuuuuuuuuu
# 11 18 years ago

> LIL ROMEO you are SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL your CD'S, POSTERS, VIDIOS, AND HIS SHOW

I LOVE YOUU
# 12 18 years ago

CAN YOU SEND ME AN E-MAIL
# 13 19 years ago

Nalda
lil'romeo you R sow cute i can't stop tinking aubout you sow love yah 4 EVER
peace out and holla back
# 14 19 years ago

lil Romeo i don't just like u cause ur a rapper i like u cause ur sexy and i want to be ur girl and this is from my heart love u
# 15 19 years ago

> LIL ROMEO IS SO FINE AND SEXY I LOVE ALL HIS CD'S, POSTERS, VIDIOS, AND HIS SHOW
d**n he is sexxxxxyyyy
(Messages 1 to 15 of 118 (Page 1 of 8) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread