search user
Clipland Forum Other

Hi Hillary Duff!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 59 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Hi my name is Elizabeth.can you please reply back to me at this address sissyandsteven@yahoo.com Thank you I want information on to beacome an actress like.I'm 18 years old like you and lindsay lohan. Please reply back to me hillary. I do want to become an actress that is my dream come true. so can you help make my dream come true. Thank you Hilary sincerely your friend elizabeth. sissyandsteven@yahoo.com
# 2 19 years ago

> Hi my name is Elizabeth.can you please reply back to me at this address sissyandsteven@yahoo.com Thank you I want information on to beacome an actress like.I'm 18 years old like you and lindsay lohan. Please reply back to me hillary. I do want to become an actress that is my dream come true. so can you help make my dream come true. Thank you Hilary sincerely your friend elizabeth. sissyandsteven@yahoo.com
# 3 19 years ago

EASY.. JUST SUCK A LOT OF thingy!!
thingy thingy thingy

thingyBOAT!
# 4 19 years ago

You're hopeless.
# 5 19 years ago

HI Hillary!!!
What's up? I was wondering if you had AIM (Aol Instant Messaging) because it would be cool if I could chat with you. Please reply back to this e-mail address: poohbearlovr_10@hotmail.com! Thanks!!!
Joy Park

# 6 19 years ago

> Hi my name is Elizabeth.can you please reply back to me at this address sissyandsteven@yahoo.com Thank you I want information on to beacome an actress like.I'm 18 years old like you and lindsay lohan. Please reply back to me hillary. I do want to become an actress that is my dream come true. so can you help make my dream come true. Thank you Hilary sincerely your friend elizabeth. sissyandsteven@yahoo.com
# 7 19 years ago

> > Hi my name is Elizabeth.can you please reply back to me at this address sissyandsteven@yahoo.com Thank you I want information on to beacome an actress like.I'm 18 years old like you and lindsay lohan. Please reply back to me hillary. I do want to become an actress that is my dream come true. so can you help make my dream come true. Thank you Hilary sincerely your friend elizabeth. sissyandsteven@yahoo.com
>
# 8 19 years ago

> > Hi my name is Elizabeth.can you please reply back to me at this address sissyandsteven@yahoo.com Thank you I want information on to beacome an actress like.I'm 18 years old like you and lindsay lohan. Please reply back to me hillary. I do want to become an actress that is my dream come true. so can you help make my dream come true. Thank you Hilary sincerely your friend elizabeth. sissyandsteven@yahoo.com
>
# 9 19 years ago

Hi my name is Jordan and the moment i saw ur face i loved you and i was wondering if u would try and meet me. but are living in america or somewhere else? anyway i am 14 and im 5 foot 6 inches tall, brown eyes,black/brown hair but im going to dye it blonde unless u dont want me to. please reply to jksk8terboy@yahoo.com . i love u so much please please please reply.love jordan
# 10 19 years ago

amariah
# 11 19 years ago

my name is amariah it has been my lifelong dream to be a actress anad singer since I was three I am now 10 and still dreaming. I have every one of your cd's. I practice singing every day. And have been in the school talent show since first grade.You are my role model! Please help me live my dream. contact me at:amariah845@hotmail.com Thanks.
your friend,
Amariah H.
# 12 19 years ago

my name is amariah it has been my lifelong dream to be a actress anad singer since I was three I am now 10 and still dreaming. I have every one of your cd's. I practice singing every day. And have been in the school talent show since first grade.You are my role model! Please help me live my dream. contact me at:amariah845@hotmail.com Thanks.
your friend,
Amariah H.
# 13 19 years ago

hillary duff u should do nude pictures for google. please reply @ nickpie@cox.net. I think u r so sexy what is ur bra size. i am 18 like u babe.
# 14 19 years ago

# 15 19 years ago

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 59 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread