search user
Clipland Forum Other

Hi Hillary Duff!

(Messages 16 to 30 of 59 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> Hi my name is Elizabeth.can you please reply back to me at this address sissyandsteven@yahoo.com Thank you I want information on to beacome an actress like.I'm 18 years old like you and lindsay lohan. Please reply back to me hillary. I do want to become an actress that is my dream come true. so can you help make my dream come true. Thank you Hilary sincerely your friend elizabeth. sissyandsteven@yahoo.com
# 17 19 years ago

> Hi my name is Elizabeth.can you please reply back to me at this address sissyandsteven@yahoo.com Thank you I want information on to beacome an actress like.I'm 18 years old like you and lindsay lohan. Please reply back to me hillary. I do want to become an actress that is my dream come true. so can you help make my dream come true. Thank you Hilary sincerely your friend elizabeth. sissyandsteven@yahoo.com
# 18 19 years ago

Hi Hilary!
My name is Jesse and all my friends think I'm crazy for thinking your cool, but I know I'm not because I don't see them up on stage singing. Anyways, I'm a boy and I have your latest CD. I listen to it in the car. I'm only 11 yrs. old.Well, send me back. Oh! and another thing is my friends grandpa knows your either dad or granpa and you met her. Anyway, don't quit rockin', your awsome.
# 19 19 years ago

> Hi my name is taylor.My dream come true is to be an actress.So please hillary email me back at tpeters27@wideopwest.com and please make my wish come true.your friend Taylor
# 20 19 years ago

# 21 19 years ago

# 22 19 years ago

elisabeth
hello i love your songs! they are butifull just like you! i dont have a email address sorry i live at bosworth.you live at california dont you? talk bach please.
elisabeth ann crawford
# 23 19 years ago

# 24 19 years ago

> Hi my name is Roagni.can you please reply back to me at this address sissyandsteven@yahoo.com Thank you I want information on to beacome an actress like.I'm 18 years old like you and lindsay lohan. Please reply back to me hillary. I do want to become an actress that is my dream come true. so can you help make my dream come true. Thank you Hilary sincerely your friend elizabeth. sissyandsteven@yahoo.com
# 25 19 years ago

i just wanted to say hi and i want to be your friend i need to go bye.
# 26 19 years ago

Oh my gosh Iam talking to hillary duff!!!!!!!!!! Well eny way I want to beacome a singer like you but I have a long way to go cuas I am only 10 years old please E-mail back at ashley18@gaggle.net. Thank You!!!!!!!!
# 27 19 years ago

hi hill im katarina from new zealand i am one of your biggest fans but i have never seen you play because america is a long way from here and when i see you doing your concerts on t.v all the people are having fun so i just pertend im in the croud to.i saw your bedroom in the total girl mag its awsome i reckon you are one of the pretty'st girl ive ever seen.i have seen the lizzie movie but havent seen a cinderlla story yet but im dying to see it and im goning to raise your voice next week i want to be an actress and look just like you and have butifull blond hair and have a fantastic voice like you.when i grow up im goning to america for 2 years maybe then i can finally se you play.please reply hill at kosta.s@extra.co.nz that my family ad but my dads name.we were goning to go to to part america last year to disney land but singapor airlines dont fly that way so that was a bumma anyways good luck on your singing and acting.katarin
# 28 19 years ago

> You're hopeless.
# 29 19 years ago

> > Hi my name is Elizabeth.can you please reply back to me at this address sissyandsteven@yahoo.com Thank you I want information on to beacome an actress like.I'm 18 years old like you and lindsay lohan. Please reply back to me hillary. I do want to become an actress that is my dream come true. so can you help make my dream come true. Thank you Hilary sincerely your friend elizabeth. sissyandsteven@yahoo.com
>
# 30 19 years ago

waz up you are hot and i bothght 5 of your ticis
(Messages 16 to 30 of 59 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread